How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden’s team need to be careful trying to be perfect to please the fukking press. No one would of give a shyt about this after a week. Press is going to spend 4 years with this petty bullshyt after Trump. :hhh:
Right. You got Jake Tapper's whiny ass acting like Santa isn't reading his wish list

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Your value judgement on the matter isn't needed. Let the man live. Feel free to comment on his firing if you will, but no one wants to know what YOU would have done had you had stage 4 cancer. Lots of people feel value and satisfaction in the work they do.

God forbid you actually get cancer and have to make those decisions. So in all sincerity, shut the fukk up.
Nothing is needed. This is the Joe Biden administration fukkery thread, we're not solving climate change in here. If some dumb piece of shyt Trump staffer had a terminal illness and chose to spend what could be the closing act of their life continuing to work for the administration, would you be rushing in here to defend that dumbass decision, saying "let the man live" because he "feels value and satisfaction in the work he does"? In fact, what I'm saying now was a lot of the discourse when a bunch of Trump officials were getting risking getting COVID a few months ago.

Anyway, this was just my opinion, you can either keep throwing yourself on the ground to protect the nobility of the disgraced Former White House Deputy Press Secretary or you can keep it moving.

King Kreole

Daps
:myman:

The only thing that needed to be said here.
artworks-000086594659-lwpm2h-t500x500.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is needed. This is the Joe Biden administration fukkery thread, we're not solving climate change in here. If some dumb piece of shyt Trump staffer had a terminal illness and chose to spend what could be the closing act of their life continuing to work for the administration, would you be rushing in here to defend that dumbass decision, saying "let the man live" because he "feels value and satisfaction in the work he does"? In fact, what I'm saying now was a lot of the discourse when a bunch of Trump officials were getting risking getting COVID a few months ago.

Anyway, this was just my opinion, you can either keep throwing yourself on the ground to protect the nobility of the disgraced Former White House Deputy Press Secretary or you can keep it moving.

You keep missing the point and are now at whataboutisms. So I'll be done here with this post as it's derailing, but buy a fukking clue.

Also the folks on here were wishing nothing but the worse for the stupid fukkers who claimed covid was a hoax THEN refused to wear masks and then caught covid at Trump super spreaders. I see nothing wrong there.

When Trump caught it there were more than a few of us pissed that he was exposing the SS and the doctors and nurses at Walter Reed for a photo op.

You don't know the man, you don't know if normalcy is his only salvation after being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

That you keep ignoring that to make a shytty point says a lot about you as a human being.

King Kreole

Daps
You keep missing the point and are now at whataboutisms. So I'll be done here with this post as it's derailing, but buy a fukking clue.

Also the folks on here were wishing nothing but the worse for the stupid fukkers who claimed covid was a hoax THEN refused to wear masks and then caught covid at Trump super spreaders. I see nothing wrong there.

When Trump caught it there were more than a few of us pissed that he was exposing the SS and the doctors and nurses at Walter Reed for a photo op.
The funny part here is that I was actually boosting this POS Ducklo by saying he probably has better ways to spend what could be his last days than doing junior management level PR hackery for the White House, but you jumped in front of him assuming I was pulling out a gun :heh:

But hey, I suppose dying on the job is The American Dream™.

You don't know the man, you don't know if normalcy is his only salvation after being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

That you keep ignoring that to make a shytty point says a lot about you as a human being.
"Please your honor, abusing my power to harass female reporters who dare report on my ethical conflicts...it's my only salvation. :sadcam:"

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Much ado about nothing, if it was my admin I would have let him off with a stern warning

But you can't expect the press to slip back to normalcy post-Trump. The former administration put a battery in the press' back. And every reporter is gonna wanna be the next Bob Woodward...

Expect things to be like this for the next 4 years, the press nitpicking every flaw. I'm used to it now. :yeshrug:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
The funny part here is that I was actually boosting this POS Ducklo by saying he probably has better ways to spend what could be his last days than doing junior management level PR hackery for the White House, but you jumped in front of him assuming I was pulling out a gun :heh:

But hey, I suppose dying on the job is The American Dream™.

"Please your honor, abusing my power to harass female reporters who dare report on my ethical conflicts...it's my only salvation. :sadcam:"
The more you post the dumber you look. When you have cancer do your bills stop? Maybe he thinks these aren’t his last days and he’s going to beat he disease. You don’t sound edgy or smart you sound fukking stupid.:mjlol:

King Kreole

Daps
The more you post the dumber you look. When you have cancer do your bills stop? Maybe he thinks these aren’t his last days and he’s going to beat he disease. You don’t sound edgy or smart you sound fukking stupid.:mjlol:

The more you post the more you reveal a latent reactionary mindset.

There's nothing "edgy" about suggesting that someone with stage 4 cancer should ideally spend their time doing something other than raging at female WH press corp reporters and horsetrading insider access to the White House. If you can't see the sadness and smallness in that prospect, then we just fundamentally disagree. Appealing to a potential need for continued employment to pay for his bills while in the throes of a deadly illness doesn't bolster your case, it only makes the situation even more disgraceful. There is no virtue in being forced to trade what could be the last moments of life for employment, like millions in this country are forced to do. You sound like the type who finds those GoFundMe stories heartwarming instead of heartbreaking.

Anyway, I hope TJ Ducklo takes this time to find the inner peace he was clearly lacking when he was threatening to destroy reporters at his prior job.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The budget gambit Democrats are embracing to fast-track President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion pandemic aid plan will trigger billions of dollars in cuts to critical programs.

Top Democrats are already shrugging off the threat, insistent that Congress will once again act in time to head off the slashing to programs like Medicare and farm subsidies — a byproduct of using the reconciliation process. But in that high-stakes trust fall, Democrats will be relying on the Senate Republicans they are now spurning.

Biden’s stimulus gamble: Massive cuts to Medicare, farm aid

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Why Biden won’t stop talking about Trump after impeachment

Biden’s team learned a lesson from 2009, when President Barack Obama and Biden, then vice president, came to believe that they’d failed to defend their policies forcefully enough against criticisms from Republicans, including former Vice President dikk Cheney. Those criticisms, they believe, contributed to Democrats’ enormous losses in the 2010 midterm elections.

“You have to make sure you are making it clear that you are contrasting the person and the policies,” a longtime Biden adviser said. “In some ways, American voters picked Biden to be the opposite of Trump.”

Since the inauguration, Biden and his aides have criticized the Trump administration for failing to build up and quickly distribute the coronavirus vaccine, refusing to hold Russia accountable for a “range of malign activities” from election interference to hacking and for enacting “immoral policies” to limit immigration.

Why Biden won’t stop talking about Trump after impeachment