How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the East side of WA STATE is angry because they haven't been put in phase 2 of reopening. Seems to be some resentment from conservative areas who are hurtin.
dont bother with real life examples. blue-check liberal twitter sentiment is all the evidence we need about how the country feels

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
dont bother with real life examples. blue-check liberal twitter sentiment is all the evidence we need about how the country feels
There isn't some new wave of Americans upset over Covid restrictions. The same people bytching before are the same people bytching now. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There isn't some new wave of Americans upset over Covid restrictions. The same people bytching before are the same people bytching now. :mjlol:
we gave it a year. talk to me in may when the entire country is looking to georgia and florida :yeshrug:

its fukking embarrassing that we cant have the conversation about isolating those over 70, because theyre the most vulnerable

im on the strip right now. and you know what? no one here is gonna die of the virus :yeshrug: i know its inconvenient for you to admit that fact

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
we gave it a year. talk to me in may when the entire country is looking to georgia and florida :yeshrug:

its fukking embarrassing that we cant have the conversation about isolating those over 70, because theyre the most vulnerable

im on the strip right now. and you know what? no one here is gonna die of the virus :yeshrug: i know its inconvenient for you to admit that fact
If not wearing a mask makes you feel cool, man do you. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If not wearing a mask makes you feel cool, man do you. :mjlol:
no, its not "cool". its taking a 99.7 percent chance that i live

breh, if you wanna listen to dr fauci force you to wear a mask until 2030 because you heard it on CNN, then no ones stopping you :dead: just dont call the rest of us bad people for moving on with our fukkin life

and being that this thread is about dem strategy, i want to see them get on the right side of this issue

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep having the same circular argument with @the cac mamba? :snoop:
which argument is that? the one that you have a 98.6 survival rate under 70 years old, per joe biden's CDC?

imagine having the brass balls to claim that you're in the right because you hyped this bullshyt :laff:

cuomo_custom-67eb5b26e2fe70f2c681ef41a6fef16dd0421fad-s800-c85.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba seems like he spends his afternoons at those dive bars on the strip catered toward tourists... he probably spent tonight drinking a yard drink from senor frogs hollering at girls that are 18 walking the strip:dead:
and what did you do, spend the day sucking your governor desantis' dikk :dead:

why do you choose to live in florida? you seem smart, you could live anywhere. why florida?