How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think masks on public transit should be mandatory nationwide but that's me
ill wear a mask at essential places for the next 5 years :yeshrug: planes, grocery store, walmart, pharmacy. i dont give a fukk about that. just let people CHOOSE to go out to bars and restaurants like human beings again

or the democrats and biden can be the party of this. look at this bullshyt; talking about keeping schools still closed in the FALL :mindblown::why:

CDC's New 'Reopening' Guidance Will Keep Schools Closed in the Fall

i dont mean to be bytching about the lockdowns in the thread, but it does tie in here. theres gonna be SERIOUS resentment about the lockdowns when we start hitting april, and i really dont want the dems to own this. but they will

i dont want biden out here siding with the teachers unions over kids :scusthov:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ill wear a mask at essential places for the next 5 years :yeshrug: planes, grocery store, walmart, pharmacy. i dont give a fukk about that. just let people CHOOSE to go out to bars and restaurants like human beings again

or the democrats and biden can be the party of this. look at this bullshyt; talking about keeping schools still closed in the FALL :mindblown::why:

CDC's New 'Reopening' Guidance Will Keep Schools Closed in the Fall

i dont mean to be bytching about the lockdowns in the thread, but it does tie in here. theres gonna be SERIOUS resentment about the lockdowns when we start hitting april, and i really dont want the dems to own this. but they will

i dont want biden out here siding with the teachers unions over kids :scusthov:
Lockdown resentment has came and went. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
imagine believing this :mjlol:
Most people adjusted and have found other things to do other than waiting to go out to the bar every night from 10-2.

Roy Cooper won re-election against a guy whose entire platform was ending Covid restrictions.

:manny:

Joe Biden won despite republicans saying he was going to institute a mask mandate and national lockdown.
:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people adjusted and have found other things to do other than waiting to go out to the bar every night from 10-2.

Roy Cooper won re-election against a guy whose entire platform was ending Covid restrictions.

Joe Biden won despite republicans saying he was going to institute a mask mandate and national lockdown.
talk to me in april and may :yeshrug:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

I still don't understand this when Forest was just parroting Trump his whole campaign, but the state went to Trump :snoop: