the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really talking out of both sides of your mouth about this

:laff:

I doubt it.
They lost a temporary position, why are you all in here caping so hard like these people lost jobs they had been working for years along with pensions and retirement benefits? Where was all this energy for the million+ people who were filling unemployment a week at the height of the pandemic? The same people who waited weeks or months to get any type of assistance even as the unemployment assistance ran out.
Biden won an increase of white male votes and the major unions endorsed him. I don't even support Keystone, but "go learn how to code?" the message has to be better here.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Biden won an increase of white male votes and the major unions endorsed him. I don't even support Keystone, but "go learn how to code?" the message has to be better here.
Trump still got the majority of white male vote. Also, the unions that endorsed Biden were not the unions that represent oil & gas workers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you don't support the Keystone XL that's fine, but have some compassion for people losing jobs. A lot of those folks voted for Biden.
And they'll be getting stimulus checks and enhanced unemployment to hold them over while they seek employment as a result.

But they weren't blindsided, they knew this was coming in the beginning of November.

And tbf, people here are generally compassionate when people share stories about job loss. However those feelings go away when you start out being dishonest on what happened or accusing people of being in an echo chamber or shills.

No one told him that. We merely pointed out that's the nature of contract work. Especially contract work that is highly political.

:unimpressed:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They stalling

Blame Mitch, he’s playing games for no reason. Garland needs to be in now. I wanna see what trump did.

They spooked.

Garland gonna get his get back for fukkin with his justice nomination during the Obama administration.

:mjlit:

Talmbout nominating a justice during an election year ain't allowed.

:stopitslime:

:ufdup:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
My homie's mom went to school with Jill Biden . Said she was quite the party girl back in her day :mjlit:
absoif2rlvh51.jpg

EcWUs1RX0AE11y_.jpg

I'm not surprised. Jilly was a baddie :shaq:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My homie's mom went to school with Jill Biden . Said she was quite the party girl back in her day :mjlit:

In an interview with Vogue, Jill recalled their first date, after being set up by Joe's brother: "I was a senior, and I had been dating guys in jeans and clogs and T-shirts. He came to the door and he had a sport coat and loafers, and I thought, 'God, this is never going to work, not in a million years.' He was nine years older than I am! But we really hit it off ... I went upstairs and called my mother at 1:00 a.m. and said, 'Mom, I finally met a gentleman.' "

Sounds like she was only fukkin with hippies. Smoking weed, dranking 6 packs in the backseat of a 65 GTO.

:lolbron: