How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Experience matters. Bill Clinton was a newbie to Washington DC and was also relatively young in age - he was just 47 years old in 1993. The DC politicos weren't going to let young Bubba from Arkansas bully them :mjlol:.

Joe is the opposite of Bill. Biden has almost 50 years of experience in the DC politics and he's the oldest president ever. A key problem for the last 3 Democratic presidents before Biden (Carter, Clinton, Obama) is that they lacked deep knowledge of DC politics. Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer and governor in Georgia. Bill was just a good ol' boy governor in Arkansas. Obama was just a one-term U.S. Senator.

Joe has the most political experience of any Democratic president since Lyndon B. Johnson. Hopefully, Joe will be similar to LBJ when it comes to domestic policy but obviously much better than LBJ when it comes to foreign policy.
I haven't heard a peep from the "Joe's been in politics for 40 years and that's bad!" crowd on here. Maybe people will stop with this "I want an outsider to shake things up" bullshyt they've been on for decades. Competent legislators aren't a bad thing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jnsz8s9i.gif

giphy.gif
:dead:

i still cant believe how quickly this motherfukker became SO irrelevant. it doesnt even seem possible :mindblown:

that twitter ban was like someone sewed his fukkin mouth shut :mjlol:

fox news doesnt even want him on the air, or hes too much of a p*ssy to go on

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You know things quiet when an argument breaks out over the technical vagaries of AF1

:russ:
Yep :lolbron:

Also, I just like airplanes. I've been a fan of the 747 since I was a kid. I still have book about the Boeing 747 that I got when I was 6. I've been geeking out the past few pages :pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You know things quiet when an argument breaks out over the technical vagaries of AF1

:russ:

The other week Psaki was asked if Biden was going to change the paint job on AF1.

Trump without question had the media on his toes, as he was unpredictable. So having them to deal with Joe is making them have withdrawal symptoms from all of the fukkery the last 6 years. Yeah it was a energetic time with Trump, but at the same time they didn't curb Trump's shyt until the very end and really after the election was over.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I haven't heard a peep from the "Joe's been in politics for 40 years and that's bad!" crowd on here. Maybe people will stop with this "I want an outsider to shake things up" bullshyt they've been on for decades. Competent legislators aren't a bad thing.

Especially when you have a country facing multiple crises all at once. Can't be fukkin around with training wheels. People still forget just how incompetent the Trump Crime Administration was, and they never got much smarter which ended up being a saving grace for us in some ways :stopitslime:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Especially when you have a country facing multiple crises all at once. Can't be fukkin around with training wheels. People still forget just how incompetent the Trump Crime Administration was, and they never got much smarter which ended up being a saving grace for us in some ways :stopitslime:

Yup, they really didn't govern, granted that ended up with us being completely f'cked by the Corona virus...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The usual suspects have disappeared waiting for the first mistake :mjlol: can’t even give this old nikka credit :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Antony Blinken blasts China in first phone call
Antony Blinken tells counterpart Washington will hold Beijing ‘accountable for its abuses’
10 hours ago
https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Fb69d0730-9b0e-4880-8f4c-327d1ade7c5e.jpg

Antony Blinken, US secretary of state: ‘I made clear the US will defend our national interests, stand up for our democratic values’ © Bloomberg
Antony Blinken, US secretary of state, warned China that Washington would hold Beijing “accountable for its abuses”, in the first high-level interaction between the countries since Joe Biden became president.

Following a call with Yang Jiechi, China’s top foreign policy official, Blinken said he had told his counterpart that the Biden administration would stand up for democratic values while holding Beijing to account.

“I made clear the US will defend our national interests, stand up for our democratic values, and hold Beijing accountable for its abuses of the international system,” Blinken tweeted on Friday night in Washington.

The state department said he told Yang that the US would press China over its human rights record in the Xinjiang and Tibet regions and in Hong Kong. He also he urged Beijing to condemn the military coup in Myanmar.

Blinken added that Biden would work with allies to hold China “accountable for its efforts to threaten stability in the Indo-Pacific, including . . . the Taiwan Strait and its undermining of the rules-based international system”.

China’s official readout of the call gave little indication of Blinken’s criticism. It said that Yang urged the US to redress what it described as recent mistakes, “act constructively” in the Asia Pacific and not interfere in Xinjiang, Tibet and Hong Kong.

“No one can stop the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation,” Yang told Blinken, according to a statement on the Chinese foreign ministry’s website.

Blinken’s warning follows a series of tough statements from the Biden administration over the past two weeks that suggest that the new president intends to pursue a hawkish policy towards Beijing.

Speaking at the state department this week, Biden said that “American leadership must meet this new moment of advancing authoritarianism, including the growing ambitions of China to rival the US”.

In a virtual speech to an American audience on Monday, Yang blamed the dismal state of US-China relations on the recent Trump administration and said ties between the countries had reached a “key moment”.

While he expressed a desire for the two countries to improve relations in an address to the National Committee on US-China Relations, he warned Washington not to cross any “red lines” and told the Biden team not to interfere in Chinese policy towards Hong Kong, Tibet and Xinjiang.

Since Biden’s inauguration, his team has called the repression of Uighurs in north-west Xinjiang province “genocide”, and told China to stop intimidating Taiwan after Chinese fighter jets and bombers entered the country’s air defence zone and simulated attacks on a US aircraft carrier group.

The White House has stressed that it will take a patient approach towards its China policy and will consult allies in an effort to craft a more co-ordinated way to tackle challenges posed by China.

Jake Sullivan, national security adviser, last week said Biden was prepared to “impose costs for what China is doing in Xinjiang, what it is doing in Hong Kong, for the bellicosity and threats that it is projecting towards Taiwan”.

Before Biden was inaugurated, Sullivan also slammed China for attacking freedom in Hong Kong with its campaign to clamp down on the city’s pro-democracy movement with the arrests of dozens of peaceful activists.

In another sign that Biden will keep a vigilant stance towards China, the USS John McCain, a warship, this week sailed through international waters in the Taiwan Strait, the first such move under the new administration.

The People’s Liberation Army Southern Theatre Command on Saturday accused the vessel of disrupting the “positive atmosphere” in the South China Sea as it sailed near the Spratly Islands, which China claims as the Nansha Islands, after leaving the Taiwan Strait.

Additional reporting by Christian Shepherd in Beijing

Follow Demetri Sevastopulo on Twitter

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There 2 modified Boeing 747s that are used by the President - primarily for international flights and longer domestic flights. My "747 AF1" comment was referring to this. This is AF1 that everyone knows and associates with Presidents.

There are also 4 modified Boeing 757s that can be used by the President as "Air Force One" - primarily for shorter domestic flights and smaller airports. However, the 757s are typically used by the VP and are usually known as "Air Force Two". Biden took one of these 757s to Delaware yesterday.

I just checked. The only time that Biden has flown on the 747 AF1 was in 2000 when he traveled with President Bill Clinton and other high-ranking Congress members to Colombia to promote international aid.

That was also the only time Biden has flown an ANY "Air Force One" until yesterday. He never flew on "Air Force One" with Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43 or Obama. That's crazy.
I believe Harris also has a nuclear football as well, not sure. Just in case.

Yep :lolbron:

Also, I just like airplanes. I've been a fan of the 747 since I was a kid. I still have book about the Boeing 747 that I got when I was 6. I've been geeking out the past few pages :pachaha:
I'm a 777 guy myself.
777-banner.jpg

Last edited: