How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Someone is pushing these trial balloons...there’s nothing to gain from means testing this issue. Also targeting mid-March to get this done is too far out. That means people won’t get checks until early April.

There is no reason to do these means tests. I don't understand why he is doing this and I hope congressional Dems go through with at least where it was before, but the money should goto all Americans.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This the thing that kills me about Republicans n the progressive hacks like Ryan Grim n Hannity. One minute they say Joe Biden has Alzheimer’s, then next week Joe Biden is some Machiavellian crime boss.

:dead:
He wrote the 94 crime bill that disproportionately harmed blacks.

Also, you can't write bills that disproportionately helps blacks and consider that valuable. :troll:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There is no reason to do these means tests. I don't understand why he is doing this and I hope congressional Dems go through with at least where it was before, but the money should goto all Americans.
He's playing the same game he played with Republicans.

This bill isn't changing. It's only 1.9 because the y can't go over two.

But Pretending to be open to this compromise if it leads to a bipartisan bill is in line with bidenology. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Biden and the Dems are absolutely killing it

contrarians and rose twitter have to be sick

:lolbron:

what's TLR saying :lupe: :mjlol:

I was laughing my ass off in there yesterday. Biden accomplishing everything they said he wouldn't so the front page miraculously turned back into celeb gossip and fighting over who lives in the best city.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Biden is flying to Wilmington, DE tomorrow to spend the Super Bowl weekend at home. Presumably on Air Force One.

That's a short flight (only like 30-40 minutes). Couldn't he just use Marine One (the helicopter) or drive there with his presidential motorcade?

Well, at least the QAnon lunatics will have to move the goalposts. They've been saying that Biden isn't the "legitimate president" because he hasn't flown on AF1 yet :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's TLR saying :lupe: :mjlol:

I was laughing my ass off in there yesterday. Biden accomplishing everything they said he wouldn't so the front page miraculously turned back into celeb gossip and fighting over who lives in the best city.

TLR is too busy watching snuff videos and laughing about people getting their brains blown out. I wouldn’t put much stock in their opinion.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You're more upset that the cynicism I spoke about with @No1 and you is true more than anything else.

My views aren't in question. I speak on them often and consistently.

I've just learned to realize the value in pragmatism and value based action in my 30s.

You haven't disproven this yet btw.
I'm confused. What are we talking about?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how Romney is a low key policy God. This plan is better than Biden’s.

Permanently provides families $4200/year for children under 6 and $3000/year for children 6-17 in direct cash payments by zeroing out TANFF and CDCC (Biden’s plan is $3600 & $3000 respectively). Phases out at $200k for single parents and $400k for households.

This + using Romneycare as the model for Obamacare would somehow end up with Mitt Romney having the most impact on modern American social policy.
Let's not give Mitt too much credit. He vetoed "Romneycare" and it was passed by a Democratic supermajority and then implemented by Deval Patrick. Romney is always good to say he supports some progressive sounding shyt until it's actually a possibility. He'll put forward something like this and then say some shyt like we should then cut SNAP benefits.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Let's not give Mitt too much credit. He vetoed "Romneycare" and it was passed by a Democratic supermajority and then implemented by Deval Patrick. Romney is always good to say he supports some progressive sounding shyt until it's actually a possibility. He'll put forward something like this and then say some shyt like we should then cut SNAP benefits.

a la Wang

:mjlol:

Last edited: