How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

the usual suspects had all this energy for when the do nothing dems "do nothing", but is there any comments for when they actually do something or should we get used to the silence since joe and the do nothings been doing nothing but signing EOs and puttin in work every got damn day :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And this is why Dems hold the majority in the house and senate come 22... bank that

Dems finally playing politics right this time. they forcing Rs to choose:

Option 1.) purge QANON/MAGA from their party and face the backlash from MAGA

or Option 2.) defend QANON/MAGA, and continue to lose educated suburban voters that they used to rely on, turning themselves into the Radical Republicans

sounds like Rs goin with option 2

Dems like fine :manny:

...and proceed to FORCE R’s to vote on record to defend and rally around lunatics like MTG, and then LAUGH at how easy it will be to label them the party of QANON/terrorism during the midterms

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Joe Biden is a better politician than Barack Obama is but, and this is with a small sample size, I feel that Biden and his presidency will be viewed with higher esteem than Obamas was.

Why? Because they now are fully cognizant of their opposition in the GOP and have finally decided to do the damn thing. If you are a Democrat coming in after a Republican president, you can't just spend all your time fixing what they fukked up. You have to go hard and you have to go fast. Biden and his boy are moving brehs, at the speed of light. So to that point, Biden has a better grasp of the moment than Obama did because there was no way to know the level of opposition that would have faced him. Thing is, it doesn't look like Biden is going to squander this.

Way too early to tell but I wouldn’t be surprised. Biden is white, so off rip, racist politicians who might’ve been combative with Obama are more likely to work with him. Also, Washington just saw the worst America had to offer, so they’re more appreciative of a President who brings respect and professionalism back to the office, and are more willing to work with him. Even if people have problems with things Biden did over the course of his career, he’s been in politics since the 1970s. That’s ALOT of experience to draw from. And unlike the last four Presidents, he was in the Oval Office already. So he has the privilege of knowing what worked from the Obama Administration, and simply reinstating those things, and fixing what didn’t work or what he felt didn’t go far enough. He might’ve been the best choice we ever had as Obama and Biden came into office during the worst crisis America ever had (at that point in history outside of the 30s). That gives him a level of experience no one else he was running against had and I’m surprised that wasn’t more of a talking point during the election. He’ll be fine I think.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the usual suspects had all this energy for when the do nothing dems "do nothing", but is there any comments for when they actually do something or should we get used to the silence since joe and the do nothings been doing nothing but signing EOs and puttin in work every got damn day :mjlol:
Always on the the next rant. I didn't think Biden had it in him during the primaries, but it looks like I was wrong. I'm enjoying it so far. I'm complain when he does something bad, not merely sub-optimal
:ehh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Surgical SZN

tenor.gif

Hop in boys, time to go ride on dem bustas, word to C-Murder

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't understand dude sometimes. He votes against the 1.9 trillion bill, but does this?
Crazy how Romney is a low key policy God. This plan is better than Biden’s.

Permanently provides families $4200/year for children under 6 and $3000/year for children 6-17 in direct cash payments by zeroing out TANFF and CDCC (Biden’s plan is $3600 & $3000 respectively). Phases out at $200k for single parents and $400k for households.

This + using Romneycare as the model for Obamacare would somehow end up with Mitt Romney having the most impact on modern American social policy.