How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who is Jim Justice, and is he the first Republican to put posturing aside and come out in favour of a big stimulus?

He didn't mince words

:ehh:

If the Governor is in then Manchin looks like a clown if he don't sign on. I think he will sign on anyway. But make no mistake, governor getting air time is calculated in some way lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wasn’t The VP there last week? :ohhh:

she was on local WV TV outlets doing an interview

giphy.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain this dude Manchin to me ? Every time I see you guys posting something about him, man is playing against his own camp.
Is the guy a Democrat only because his state is so far right that he's seen as left ? What's in it for him in the Democratic party and what's in it for the Dems to keep him ?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus while I know you have these guys practicing at a shooting range. None of them, unless they have served in the armed forces, has ever taken a life. They have also never been shot at before, nor felt a bullet grazed through their body.

Now this is not an excuse for Adam Lanza's mental illness, but like this guy obviously needed a shytload of help.
ss12.jpg

It reminded me of this from Dr. Loomis from HALLOWEEN.

Now was Adam Lanza evil from birth, or was it just horrible management of this boy's mental illness that led to him shooting up Sandy Hook? Thats for people to discuss.

The point is though, this guy on that day had the INTENT to kill. These politicians are scared, cowardly, they value power and money, but to them a gun is a symbol of the last vestiges of White Privilege that is being taken away. Only in this case no one is taking away guns, but it's a conspiracy hotpoint that they chant like its Sunday Morning Mass.

I mean look at this

a shoplifter...