How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Trump made us forget that the presidency is supposed to be boring, even when you have extraordinarily charismatic individuals like Clinton or Obama.

The average citizen would be bored to death by the Executive's day to day, HL posters just tend to be political junkies.
:mjlol:

Partly cause Trump wasn’t the executive. Just some old man on Twitter talking about Fox and Friends or a mouthpiece for Steven Miller

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah. The majority of white people i know with ARs and multiple handguns are all about being “ready.”

But I ask them if they know how to hunt for food if they needed to and they look at you crazy. They think they are ready to take another human life but being able to feed your family in a pandemic if necessary.....

yeah, these sad joe schmo ass motherfukkers who can't even muster up the courage to tell their local subway sandwich maker "no, i said no olives" imagine themselves himself in a terrible situation where they have a gun. and oh wow! their true selves come out! their deep-down, alpha male warrior gene finally kicks in and they heroically take out all the bad guys in a firefight. fantasy shyt.

and not to blame hollywood or anything...but i think at least some of that comes from the movies. straight up. :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yeah, these sad joe schmo ass motherfukkers who can't even muster up the courage to tell their local subway sandwich maker "no, i said no olives" imagine themselves himself in a terrible situation where they have a gun. and oh wow! their true selves come out! their deep-down, alpha male warrior gene finally kicks in and they heroically take out all the bad guys in a firefight. fantasy shyt.

and not to blame hollywood or anything...but i think at least some of that comes from the movies. straight up. :yeshrug:
NRA has marketed the good guy with a gun narrative so well. You got people with no military experience buying tactical gear with Scarface level small arsenal.

But when the pandemic started they were in line for toilet paper like everyone else. Sewing a mask was an essential skill.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dems need to BRAG, BRAG, BRAG, BRAG, BRAG about what they do for us. im tired
of this p*ssy ass apologizing and unity talk

schumer needs to hold a press conference tomorrow and say that mcconnell is a fukkin fakkit who doesnt care about the middle class, and the only reason the american people are getting another 1400 is because of the democrats

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dems need to BRAG, BRAG, BRAG, BRAG, BRAG about what they do for us. im tired
of this p*ssy ass apologizing and unity talk

schumer needs to hold a press conference tomorrow and say that mcconnell is a fukkin fakkit who doesnt care about the middle class, and the only reason the american people are getting another 1400 is because of the democrats
If he uses these exact words :dead:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
February 1st the 1st day of Black History month. I hope Biden and Harris sign an executive order to give tangibles to Black Americans only, who voted to get them into office.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s cosplay for grown men. The insurrectionists were lucky white privilege prevented cops from mowing their asses down.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Biden shouldn’t even listen to the Republican stimulus proposal. I’m glad democratic congressional leadership is telling the GOP kick rocks. Biden is playing good cop saying the right things while the Dems in Congress play hardball. If it has to go through reconciliation let it be. The process will be longer but fukk it. It’s better to wait a couple months to pass it then pass a half assed Bill quickly on the guise of bipartisanship.