How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can somebody explain this dude Manchin to me ? Every time I see you guys posting something about him, man is playing against his own camp.
Is the guy a Democrat only because his state is so far right that he's seen as left ? What's in it for him in the Democratic party and what's in it for the Dems to keep him ?

he voted with trump like 70% of the time. he typically isn't the only dem holding up a policy change, so if it's down to him then he plays ball.

he is a b*stard but the argument is if he is out of WV then it goes from 30% with dems to 0%

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
with Biden's first ten days under his belt... he's done a great job with E.O.'s, he's playing every game very well to this point.

Joe is not the most skilled politician ever but he's a real seasoned vet and the incompetence from the Trump admin makes Biden look like a god tier strategist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
with Biden's first ten days under his belt... he's done a great job with E.O.'s, he's playing every game very well to this point.

Joe is not the most skilled politician ever but he's a real seasoned vet and the incompetence from the Trump admin makes Biden look like a god tier strategist.
I saw an analysis that said Joe’s “state school” upbringing brings a certain every man charm to his dealings that his peers and their high level credentials often allow them to overlook. It’s interesting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can somebody explain this dude Manchin to me ? Every time I see you guys posting something about him, man is playing against his own camp.
Is the guy a Democrat only because his state is so far right that he's seen as left ? What's in it for him in the Democratic party and what's in it for the Dems to keep him ?
You either lose a democrat in the senate or you take an imperfect one. It’s not hard.

plus the history of democrats in WV goes back to FDR shyt and the complete evolution of the state during the Great Depression.

this is what I’m talking about. This was bernies former senior advisor

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Who would you consider the most skilled politicians ever??

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
Circle Back. UP UP DOWN DOWN L1 R2. You know what that means, nothing! You'll get a answer when I fukking say it's time. NEXT QUESTION CONSERVATIVE TWITTER!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn