How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Biden’s team has already thrown cold water on this. I’m fine with hearing them out but that plan is laughable. No mention of state aide, which is the most important aspect of this. States have been fukked for nearly a year, they need help. Biden’s plan has 350b for states. Much needed life line. It’s the most important aspect of this. If republicans can’t agree on that, fukk em.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Wow, I don't even get why you would need a gun in your workplace. I'm guessing there's nothing illegal there but still it makes no sense to me.

Because these types of people are really cowards. To them a gun is a means of white power of saying, "I have absolute authority, because I can end your life."

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, I don't even get why you would need a gun in your workplace. I'm guessing there's nothing illegal there but still it makes no sense to me.

White people are just strange like that.
I work in a conservative/Right Wing leaning environment and they'll just casually say shyt like " Oh yeah me and John went over our AR-15s during lunch, we're going shooting after work" or "yeah man, I always keep a few pocket knives on me".

There's seemingly no reason to have an assault rifle in the trunk of your car or 5 inch blades in your pocket (at work !) But...for whatever reason this is what they do.

And it's seen as distinctly more American to do so.