How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Joe Biden needs Manchin to vote for something, he will vote for it. Even ending the filibuster. Let's stop all the histrionics over a little grandstanding.
manchin just trying to force biden to build west virginia a spaceport

then watch his answers change to a YES

Exactly. West Virginia will look like Dubai by the end of Biden's two terms.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
White people are just strange like that.
I work in a conservative/Right Wing leaning environment and they'll just casually say shyt like " Oh yeah me and John went over our AR-15s during lunch, we're going shooting after work" or "yeah man, I always keep a few pocket knives on me".

There's seemingly no reason to have an assault rifle in the trunk of your car or 5 inch blades in your pocket (at work !) But...for whatever reason this is what they do.

And it's seen as distinctly more American to do so.
Yeah. The majority of white people i know with ARs and multiple handguns are all about being “ready.”

But I ask them if they know how to hunt for food if they needed to and they look at you crazy. They think they are ready to take another human life but being able to feed your family in a pandemic if necessary.....

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
One thing I'm enjoying is the relative quiet Biden operates with, even amongst all of the crises we are facing. Politically there's a lack of crazy outrages, just the background din of Congress going back and forth right now.

Trump made us forget that the presidency is supposed to be boring, even when you have extraordinarily charismatic individuals like Clinton or Obama.

The average citizen would be bored to death by the Executive's day to day, HL posters just tend to be political junkies.