How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Or maybe they're taking their jobs seriously and not giving any administration the benefit of the doubt anymore, post Trump?

I don't get it. We just sat through 4+ years of the press being an absolute embarrassment of a watchdog, so we're supposed to be upset now whenever they show even a glimpse of having teeth?

:dahell:

The article wasn't even critical of Biden or Biden placing him as the acting AG, and it specifically stated at the end of the article Biden's stated position on reuniting separated families. If they chose not to comment and give their side of the story, that's on them. There wasn't anything unfair about this reporting.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

I think the US should take a break, not that it will, with trying to dictate electoral protests and "preferred" candidates to lead countries besides this one, given what we just dealt with here. If I'm Russia, I'm thinking you spent all summer and just a few weeks ago pushing back and condemning folks who had issues with their current leader and wanted to install someone else.

I know this is a naive take and that this game will go on and must be played but...just saying. I'm personally not excited at the prospect trying to tell other countries what to do when ours is about to fall the fukk apart.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y'all see that Madison Cawthorne interview on CNN? Pam pushed him to admit that the election wasn't fraudulent and fair for his last question. He did say it was a fair election and that Biden was his president but his face at the end was like

1ewiif.jpg

:mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all see that Madison Cawthorne interview on CNN? Pam pushed him to admit that the election wasn't fraudulent and fair for his last question. He did say it was a fair election and that Biden was his president but his face at the end was like

1ewiif.jpg

:mjlol:

Credit to Pamela Brown for handling that whole interview perfectly.

He made a (fairly decent) point that he went on CNN because Dems stay on CNN and MSNBC while Rethuglicans stay on Fox News, OANN and Newsmax, and he said he wanted to go on a more 'left-leaning' platform.

She hit him with the, ":childplease:. Don't call me 'left-leaning' because I called you out on your bullshyt. :ufdup:"