How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Re: Student Debt forgiveness.

It's my understanding that the need for legislation arises in part due to the lack of executive action to tackle FFELP and Navient loans.

The uproar would be terrible if student debt relief on applied to federally owned, but not also federally backed loans.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this @FAH1223.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Daps
Tens of thousands of jobs are gone. He said he's coming for oil and gas, he didn't lie.
:unimpressed: Did you also oppose cellphones because of what it would do for phone operators? Living in a fantasy world about the impending skullfukkery of global climate change is not what we need from a president. If jobs are your biggest concern you'll be pleased to know green energy will create tons of new jobs, but I think we both know jobs aren't your concern

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:unimpressed: Did you also oppose cellphones because of what it would do for phone operators? Living in a fantasy world about the impending skullfukkery of global climate change is not what we need from a president. If jobs are your biggest concern you'll be pleased to know green energy will create tons of new jobs, but I think we both know jobs aren't your concern

The United States is far from the biggest climate offender. The Paris Agreement is a job killer. It's actions like this that make us dependent on OPEC and other petro states.

Daps
The United States is far from the biggest climate offender. The Paris Agreement is a job killer.
Only 2 countries are meeting their climate pledges. Here's how the 10 worst could improve

1. China: 10.8 million metric tons

2. United States: 5.1 million metric tons

3. European Union: 3.5 million metric tons

4. India: 2.5 million metric tons

5. Russia: 1.8 million metric tons

6. Japan: 1.3 million metric tons

7. South Korea: 0.67 metric tons

8. Iran: 0.67 million metric tons

9. Saudi Arabia: 0.64 million metric tons

10. Canada: 0.61 million metric tons.

Your logic is flawed but I'll humor you. If the biggest climate offender, which is China, curbs their emissions the next up is America. So by your logic America would be the biggest climate offender and would be positioned as behind China in the race to preserve the planet, all because they did nothing since they weren't number 1. You should really take this low quality posting to TLR where you'll at least get a plat out of it