How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
so you’re for discrimination?
I'm for not allowing males who self ID as women into female locker rooms, shelters and jails. I want the option of requesting an actual female nurse, physician, or rape counselor. I don't want males winning state championships and athletic scholarships in girl's and women's sports. If that's discrimination, then yes.
:what: Is this sarcasm
No.

Daps
I'm for not allowing males who self ID as women into female locker rooms, shelters and jails. I want the option of requesting an actual female nurse, physician, or rape counselor. I don't want males winning state championships and athletic scholarships in girl's and women's sports. If that's discrimination, then yes.

No.

Biden simply can’t take that position. Yea I hear what you’re saying but men winning state championships in women’s sports is such an extreme case.

Daps
Out of curiosity how many of you really care about Biden letting trans athletes compete in women sports leagues? I'ma be real the only women's sport I follow is WNBA and that is only the playoffs. I really don't give a fukk on the professional level but in high school and college I can see the issue because of the limited amount of scholarships to go around

Being honest I think gender specific sports leagues are stupid. Have gender integrated leagues and let the best of the best battle it out:yeshrug:This ain't even on some sexist shyt but society tip toes around the fact no one watches women sports because it's thought of us the "lesser" to the men product, with the only exceptions coming to my mind being tennis and the USWNT. Tennis has the advantage of being one entity with gender balancing inside as opposed to two separate leagues and the USWNT is the countries best players not a league

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
The United States is far from the biggest climate offender. The Paris Agreement is a job killer. It's actions like this that make us dependent on OPEC and other petro states.

Breh, literally what the fukk are you smoking cause I needs that shyt.

Last edited:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Out of curiosity how many of you really care about Biden letting trans athletes compete in women sports leagues? I'ma be real the only women's sport I follow is WNBA and that is only the playoffs. I really don't give a fukk on the professional level but in high school and college I can see the issue because of the limited amount of scholarships to go around

Being honest I think gender specific sports leagues are stupid. Have gender integrated leagues and let the best of the best battle it out:yeshrug:This ain't even on some sexist shyt but society tip toes around the fact no one watches women sports because it's thought of us the "lesser" to the men product, with the only exceptions coming to my mind being tennis and the USWNT. Tennis has the advantage of being one entity with gender balancing inside as opposed to two separate leagues and the USWNT is the countries best players not a league

Not to mention they've had transwomen compete against women and lose lose. Just because bytches is bytches don't mean they can't fukk a nikka up especially once they get on them hormone drugs and lose the natural shyt that would even give them a benefit. It's like folks watched that South Park episode and used that as an example for real life.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Biden simply can’t take that position. Yea I hear what you’re saying but men winning state championships in women’s sports is such an extreme case.
Biden can't take what position? Males and females are different sexes and need separate facilities? Why not?

Biden states that he believes in self ID when determining sex, and that a trans"woman" with a penis is entitled to care from an OBGYN. Do you agree?

NCAA champion, literally was on the college men's team 2 years earlier

Mediocre As A Man, National Champ As A Woman

high school state champion

The Hartford Courant - We are currently unavailable in your region

I care, but the sports are the least important part of this issue, but it's very important to a lot of girls and women.
What about my other points?

Convicted rapist with no surgery being transferred to women's prison

Judge orders Wisconsin to provide inmate with long-sought gender confirmation surgery

Convicted double murderer, who had already killed a male cellmate, no surgery, moved to a women's prison and now accused of raping female cellmate

Transgender inmate accused of rape

You daughter is raped, to prevent further trauma ask for a female pediatrician for the exam, "Rachel" Levine steps into the room. Is that okay?

Your sister needs to flee to a battered women's shelter with her kids, 6'5" "it's ma'am" is on the next bunk

1d3.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean honestly, mitch could have gotten rid of the filibuster in 2017 but he didnt. and i think we're all glad he didnt

are you guys THAT confident about 2024 that you really wanna do that? :dead: