How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
key to the democrats staying in power will be keeping the youth informed and turning out, using the internet

i was thinking how like 20 years ago, an 18 year old would have like zero concept of politics given how media was consumed. now its all at your fingertips and only becoming more accessible
As someone who was involved in local politics in the late 80s/early 90s as a kid and stayed involved til my early 20s, I have to disagree. The information might be at your fingertips, but if u don't know how to do your own research and formulate your own views you will basically be parroting the talking points given to you. The young people nowadays are easily brainwashed and don't think for themselves. Regardless of the political orientation they do what their told.

Just look at all the people who were led to the capital building invasion, you would never see that 20/30 yrs ago. The idiots that led those cattle to slaughter wouldve never have had a platform.

Reading newspapers and magazines requires critical thought, especially when you have both viewpoints for a subject on the same page and have to decide which is right or wrong.

I could expound on this, but people nowadays are not smarter by any means, all u have to do is go back and read some old newspapers to see how everything has been dumbed down in our society. Hence the reason so many simole trivial issues like covid have become major problems

Honestly fukk the Democrats(Republicans can burn in hell at this point), we need a another party to spring up that stand behind a lot of democratic principles, minus the immigration, gay rights, warmongering and overall corruption they bring to the table. That's how I feel

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We have a continuing freeze on payments and interest till October 1st

That same authority he just used could have forgiven debt.
ok, i read that table on CNN wrong, thought he needed to take action to extend the freeze and interest. i'm not expecting much on the loan forgiveness front so :manny: