FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Re: Student Debt forgiveness.

It's my understanding that the need for legislation arises in part due to the lack of executive action to tackle FFELP and Navient loans.

The uproar would be terrible if student debt relief on applied to federally owned, but not also federally backed loans.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this @FAH1223.
That’s the ~ 5% of total student debt outside of the federal government’s hands

Daps
Biden can't take what position? Males and females are different sexes and need separate facilities? Why not?

Biden states that he believes in self ID when determining sex, and that a trans"woman" with a penis is entitled to care from an OBGYN. Do you agree?

NCAA champion, literally was on the college men's team 2 years earlier

Mediocre As A Man, National Champ As A Woman

high school state champion

The Hartford Courant - We are currently unavailable in your region

I care, but the sports are the least important part of this issue, but it's very important to a lot of girls and women.
What about my other points?

Convicted rapist with no surgery being transferred to women's prison

Judge orders Wisconsin to provide inmate with long-sought gender confirmation surgery

Convicted double murderer, who had already killed a male cellmate, no surgery, moved to a women's prison and now accused of raping female cellmate

Transgender inmate accused of rape

You daughter is raped, to prevent further trauma ask for a female pediatrician for the exam, "Rachel" Levine steps into the room. Is that okay?

Your sister needs to flee to a battered women's shelter with her kids, 6'5" "it's ma'am" is on the next bunk

1d3.png

What are you talking about my post was literally only about sports? If you've posted on this issue in here I missed it but I wasn't replying to you if so, I'm speaking in general in the world of sports

Edit: Just saw your post but I'm still tryna figure out what all this other shyt gotta do with trans athletes in women sports leagues:patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That’s the ~ 5% of total student debt outside of the federal government’s hands
Total in dollars or amount of people?

edit:

Based on the linked article that number is about 6 million borrowers would not be covered by executive action. Not that large of money in the grand scheme of total dollars, but 6 millions voters being left out is certainly not a good look for a sweeping policy :sadcam:

Federal Student Loans For 6 Million People Aren’t Covered By The CARES Act

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Just listened to Biden's press conference. He just established a pandemic testing board, established having one coordinator per state to help the federal - state communication response to the virus, and announced he is using the defense production act among other orders.