How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
PA legislature is majority GOP and Gov so why is she the blame again?

State legislatures don't control health directives; the health secretary and department does. That's why Michigan's governor is using their department to continue orders despite the MI Supreme Court saying that she had gone too far and had to stop.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It'll be more Russia instead of our #1 enemy right now. China is not our competitor. They spy on us via the Confucius institute and consulates and steal our IPs. They are a direct threat and should be treated the same way the Soviet Union was.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I wasn't ready. This was the first national tribute and acknowledgment. Many of us covid families have been waiting for a long time for this. Even though she won't see it, I sent Kamala a thank you. I don't think people know how much symbolic stuff means when it comes to changing morale, hearts, and minds for a policy agenda.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

What's the complaint. The big three are the only companies that can afford the infrastructure requirements for hybrid and sovereign US defense business.

Considering the amount of work in the DoD moving into the cloud, the costs, and requirements these types of hire make sense.

Framing the guys based on a failed startup only to tie them back into one of the most successful tech minds is merely journalism to evoke a response?

What is there specific experience?
What is theor history with gov cloud and a large seat implementations?
Have they previously maintains TSC clearance?