How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you know what happened in Pennsylvania, you understand how bad a pick this is. Not just because he doesn't know which bathroom he's supposed to go to.

imagine how many qualified scientists they put this guy ahead of, just because he cut his own dikk off :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll tell you one way he needs to govern; BRAG, BRAG, BRAG and take credit for what the democrats do

we just had to listen to 4 years of the orange fakkit bragging and taking credit for everything positive. and you know what? it actually worked

i want the democrats bragging about the democrats giving out 2k checks because the republican senate would not. i want the democrats taking credit for everything

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i'll tell you one way he needs to govern; BRAG, BRAG, BRAG and take credit for what the democrats do

we just had to listen to 4 years of the orange fakkit bragging and taking credit for everything positive. and you know what? it actually worked

i want the democrats bragging about the democrats giving out 2k checks because the republican senate would not. i want the democrats taking credit for everything
I get the sense they learned. Let’s hope