How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The border issue is bi partisan
political parties are not an ideology. When you think “Bi-ParTisAn” means its ideologically the same and not two parties thinking the same, it means you are a low information voter.

Mainstream Democrats are center-right (people like an Obama or Klobuchar) to right wingers ( Biden and the Clintons) while Mainstream Republicans are right wing extremists.

I would go into this more but you are also not at all intellectual curious either.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
political parties are not an ideology. When you think “Bi-ParTisAn” means its ideologically the same and not two parties thinking the same, it means you are a low information voter.

Mainstream Democrats are center-right (people like an Obama or Klobuchar) to right wingers ( Biden and the Clintons) while Mainstream Republicans are right wing extremists.

I would go into this more but you are also not at all intellectual curious either.
What you’re saying doesn’t matter

No one in this country thinks we should be have migrants coming to this country at this rate other than you

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:russ:at the GOP being against illegal immigration

Every gas station, restaurant, hotel, landscaping service, agricultural, construction site, house cleaning service, cab etc in Texas, Florida etc is full of illegals and the government in those states has looked away for DECADES. Go to any farm or poultry factory. Them muffukas got 13 year old kids from Guatemala in them.

That's why when Ron cracked down their own chamber of commerce got pissy.

They want it both ways.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
:russ:at the GOP being against illegal immigration

Every gas station, restaurant, hotel, landscaping service, agricultural, construction site, house cleaning service, cab etc in Texas, Florida etc is full of illegals and the government in those states has looked away for DECADES.
It was Reagan who signed the amnesty bill.
They do the exact opposite of what they say about illegal immigration when they come to power.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It was Reagan who signed the amnesty bill.
They do the exact opposite of what they say about illegal immigration when they come to power.

It's comedy man. Their states would collapse financially in a month if got what they claim they want.

Their own businesses in their own states have told them not to do these crackdowns.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hunter found guilty in DE. Guess I won't be voting for another felon in Nov. I also guess big bad senile Brandon hasn't weaponized the doj.

I know he said he won't pardon Hunter, but I wouldn't be surprised if on the final day of his term he commutes the sentence.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The left wing position on immigration has basically cost them representation in Europe and elsewhere.

It's a position they need to rethink.