How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words it's just optics about caring about the issue as opposed to actually fixing the problem.

Got it. Just like everything else they do. At least you admit it.
i never denied it :what:

we're talking about winning elections. if you think airports full of homeless illegal immigrants are good for the sitting president, you're a fool

the FIRST THING biden did in office was overturn Remain In Mexico, to pander to the far left. why are you denying reality?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
GPR2OJiXQAAloKn

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i never denied it :what:

we're talking about winning elections. if you think airports full of illegal immogrants are good for the sitting president, you're a fool
You're one of those moron people out there who still think that there's some sort of persuadable middle of the road and undecided voter.

Everybody has already made up their minds already of who they're voting for and ain't nothing on TV about this about to change nobody's opinion.

Don't let them bullshyt ass polls fool you

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're one of those moron people out there who still think that there's some sort of persuadable middle of the road and undecided voter.

Everybody has already made up their minds already of who they're voting for and ain't nothing on TV about this about to change nobody's opinion.

Don't let them bullshyt ass polls fool you
yeah, and people who wouldn't normally vote for trump are tired of biden's weakness, on issues including the border. i'm glad you're catching up

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yeah, and people who wouldn't normally vote for trump are tired of biden's weakness, on issues including the border. i'm glad you're catching up

Tell me one thing specifically that Biden could do for somebody who's already voted for Trump or leaning toward Trump that will make him vote or her vote for Biden.

Dude literally told people to drink bleach and still got 70 million votes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me one thing specifically that Biden could do for somebody who's already voted for Trump or leaning toward Trump that will make him vote or her vote for Biden.

sure; NOT stupidly overturn Remain In Mexico on day 1, to be left with airports full of homeless illegal immigrants in an election year, 4 years later :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you know what breh, it occurs to me that i dont know why im arguing with you

i'll take 40 biden nuthuggers and shills like you, over any of these fakkits who think biden is the "warlord of israel" :salute: we have to beat trump

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
When Texas and Florida stop businesses hiring illegals to do their construction, nanny jobs, gas stations and agriculture in their states call me.

What's stopping Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis from issuing every single state a 90-day to 6 month memorandum to get all illegals fired from the businesses in their states

FL did this and construction and farming jobs went dead. Desantis I think has reversed course on this though.
Try to comprehend this you idiot

Republican talk very tough on the border and securing the border and wanting illegals out of the country

Yet have high beneficiaries of their economies as a result of these illegals. They never raid the construction sites, hotels, restaurants or chicken factories or farms.

They could LITERALLY stop it in a month with directing each business fire every illegal and boot out all tenants without legal paperwork. But you're too stupid to understand they'd like to make sure they talk tough but not actually fix it due to cheap labor.

In Mississippi, ICE under Trump raided a chicken factory got hundreds of illegals out of there and got a lot of Black folk jobs because of it.

These things have happened, but not often, on either side.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
i know it’s tough but I believe in you even if you don’t believe in yourself. we lost these economically anxious citizens to MAGA for a good reason and I’m sure, like Bernard, you have the answer for getting them back
1316bb6145b31924fa628b2a77ebb4d7a91c9939.gifv

So you agree, then? Biden already lost the racists, and isn't going to get them on board by trying to appeal to their racism?

Also... Get them... back? :wtf:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
1316bb6145b31924fa628b2a77ebb4d7a91c9939.gifv

So you agree, then? Biden already lost the racists, and isn't going to get them on board by trying to appeal to their racism?

Also... Get them... back? :wtf:
Why does Bernard want the racists back?? And why does he use economic anxiety as a term to coddle them. Atleast corporate sponsored Hillary kept it a buck and called them deplorable