How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're citing CIS, a notorious anti-immigrant think tank who intentionally misleads on reports and promotes white nationalism.

As far as Section 212(f) and the SCOTUS:

And the ACLU and multiple rights organizations are already in the process of legally challenging the Biden admin on this. They will likely win like they won against the Trump admin when they tried this.
I’m not sure why you’re trying to relitigate something that has already been litigated.

You’ve literally made a circular argument which has brought you back to my initial post.

:mjlol:

The president has made an executive order and it will remain legal and in effect unless SCOTUS shoots it down.

Do you believe they will as they should?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Would you say the city is at the best point now that it has been in your adult life?
Yep. I used to live downtown a few years ago and even since then it’s been a shyt load of changes we were walking the riverfront I ain’t recognize half the stuff down there. Still don’t understand how we keep winning riverfront awards but I guess I can kind of see it now.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No, it’s in our law

and international law per the refuge convention

Trump and Biden have tried to skirt around it by not letting anyone apply for asylum, but that still is a violation of international law.

Its not good when the “I will protect democracy” types say fukk the law.
Practically and what’s actually taking place is just absent from your thoughts

We do not have the systems to support these migrants

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Practically and what’s actually taking place is just absent from your thoughts

We do not have the systems to support these migrants
First, your conservative ass doesn’t want any system to aide asylum seekers.

Second, our law states that this policy is illegal. The legality of this is absent your thoughts.

This backlog was caused by the last three presidential administrations not filling the vacant judges and then Trump’s evil ass creating a massive influx of cases through his policies which Biden has decided to repeat even harder.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
First, your conservative ass doesn’t want any system to aide asylum seekers.

Second, our law states that this policy is illegal. The legality of this is absent your thoughts.

This backlog was caused by the last three presidential administrations not filling the vacant judges and then Trump’s evil ass creating a massive influx of cases through his policies which Biden has decided to repeat even harder.
Are you willing to house, vaccinate, educate and find employment for migrants?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He believes that this migrant issue is progressive vs conservative like it’s abortion or something when it is clearly the most bipartisan issue we have right now
Imagine finding agreement with the forum’s right wing loon but not thinking you are a conservative. :dead: