How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is what I'm talking about:heh:
your weird fakkitry and pro-illegal immigration nonsense has certainly shifted the definition of a liberal far to the left, if that's what you're referring to :yeshrug:

but last time i checked, i'm the one voting for biden. and you are not. so your tacit trump support is noted

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your weird fakkitry and pro-illegal immigration nonsense has certainly shifted the definition of a liberal far to the left, if that's what you're referring to :yeshrug:

but last time i checked, i'm the one voting for biden. and you are not. so your tacit trump support is noted

"Far to the left" = not supporting a genocide or hating brown people for existing

You not beating the racist right winger allegations

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Far to the left" = not supporting a genocide or hating brown people for existing

You not beating the racist right winger allegations
no, far to the left is being unable to define what a woman is

but i reiterate that i'm voting for biden in november. who are you voting for, to be the next president?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This MFer really played everybody :russ: this Dr egg man mustache got me on the floor :dead:

Atleast he ain’t Dr oz, right? :mjgrin:

This MFer really played everybody :russ: this Dr egg man mustache got me on the floor :dead:

Atleast he ain’t Dr oz, right? :mjgrin:
i don't know, breh. some of these posters in here prefer that republicans win elections, to 'own the moderates' :scust:
Progressives thought they upstaged the corporatist dems just to get a “neoliberal (used incorrectly).”

I love it.

I guess they have more in common with centrists than they thought :mjgrin: .

Or maybe I’m wrong and the horseshoe is right :troll:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang