How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Wisconsin is a 'swing state' because Biden supports genocide, not because of an International Transgender Day of Visibility that has been around since the Obama era.

Hope this helps. 🙏🏿🏳️‍⚧️
Wisconsin is a swing state cause Black people come out in Milwaukee and vote at a 90% and higher rate for Democrat.

Too bad they not coming out this year have fun making up those missing votes from the LGBTQ community in Wisconsin though :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wisconsin is a swing state cause Black people come out in Milwaukee and vote at a 90% and higher rate for Democrat.

Too bad they not coming out this year have fun making up those missing votes from the LGBTQ community in Wisconsin though :mjgrin:
So you want Wisconsin to be more like that shyt hole in Florida you live in? You hispaniblack right?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think she has the right intentions, but she didn’t stick the landing.

DOJ anti trust division has found more success in court cases.

I’m curious to why her team hasn’t been as effective.
Resistance from career staff at beginning

Not enough resources

But small wins like this are happening. I’d prefer the FTC to win, but I don’t mind if they lose. Just keep suing the b*stards. Make them keep showing up to court and going through discovery. Keep them on their toes. The government should be openly hostile to corporate America

The FTC has been going after smaller healthcare cases.

For example, on the third page of the FTC’s Legal Library: Cases and Proceedings web site there is a case in which the FTC is challenging a genomics company Illumina, Inc. and their purchase of a Grail, a company that makes genetics based cancer tests. Such a merger would create unfair competition for cancer screening.

Another case: LCA-Vision Inc, an eye surgery company, is being sued for deceptive bait-and-switch advertising.