How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Biden administration issued a new rule on Thursday making it harder to fire thousands of federal employees, hoping to head off the risk that if Donald Trump wins back the White House in November he won’t be able to bully and decimate the workforce as he imposes the radical ideologies he’s been pushing on the campaign trail, escalating what he did while in office.

New regulations coming out of the government’s chief human resources agency, the Office of Personnel Management, will bar career civil servants from being reclassified as political appointees or as other at-will workers – who are more easily dismissed from their jobs.

The move comes in response to so-called “Schedule F”, an executive order Trump issued in 2020 that sought to allow for reclassifying tens of thousands of the 2.2m federal employees and thus reduce their job security protections.

Biden nullified Schedule F upon taking office. But if Trump were to win the election for the Republicans and revive it during a second administration, he could dramatically increase number of federal employees – about 4,000 – who are considered political appointees and typically change with each new president.

In a statement issued Thursday, Biden called the rule a “step toward combatting corruption and partisan interference to ensure civil servants are able to focus on the most important task at hand: delivering for the American people”.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden should pay off peoples' debt....so they can GO BACK TO SCHOOL? :laff:
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Advanced degree might have a better ROI than that music degree.
You're right. But who the hell told you(subjective) to get a music degree? And why should someone else save you. If thats the case cancel credit card debt while your at it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know what the issue here is. What's wrong with people going back to school

White people really don't want nobody to have nothing :smh:
nah, i'm not letting you get away with such a horrendously shytty post

you want to wipe the debt of people who failed to meet their obligation, only to turn around and give them more money to do the exact same thing? :laff: you really just said that with a straight face? if you went to school and couldnt get a career to pay it back, AND we wiped the debt, you're fukkin done :camby:bus tables or go to trade school
and miss me with the "white people" shyt. i don't want to do this for white people :laff: the primary holders of college debt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're right. But who the hell told you(subjective) to get a music degree? And why should someone else save you. If thats the case cancel credit card debt while your at it.
Maybe they were a musician or a teaching looking to switch careers like.most people do. :pachaha:

I believe College should be free anyway so I'm not going to concern troll over debt relief today.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about cancel medical debt, before we cancel student loan debt. people chose to go to their dream school and party for 4 years. no one chose to get kidney cancer