How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That can be forgiven too :salute:

Or just make college free and you won't have to keep forgiving debt :ohhh:
fukk making college free. that will cheapen the value of a degree down to absolutely nothing

cut costs, and give loans at 0% interest. and also this; tell kids who aren't college material, that they aren't college material. this "everyone should go to college" bullshyt pushed by Boomers has been a massive failure

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nothing stopping you from moving to canada :blessed:
I don't pay for my Healthcare and my student date is paid off. If I go back my employer will pay for that too! :blessed:

But you shouldn't have to have a great job to live and learn.

The alternative is cats doing youtube and TikTok university and Healthcare :mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't pay for my Healthcare and my student date is paid off. If I go back my employer will pay for that too! :blessed:

But you shouldn't have to have a great job to live and learn.

The alternative is cats doing youtube and TikTok university and Healthcare :mjgrin:
unless you're doing something specific like engineering, college isn't "learning" anymore. it's 4 years of fukking around, drinking, going to meaningless classes, just to say you got a degree. because the result of saying "everyone should go to college" means that it's just the new high school degree

tons of kids are going through college these days without learning a real, tangible skill. "business management" "creative writing", etc. the idea of paying these kids off, and then giving them more money to do the exact same thing, is a fukking disgrace. this is why no one takes the far left seriously

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
unless you're doing something specific like engineering, college isn't "learning" anymore. it's 4 years of fukking around, drinking, going to meaningless classes, just to say you got a degree

tons of kids are going through college these days without learning a real, tangible skill. "business management" "creative writing", etc. the idea of paying these kids off, and then giving them more money to do the exact same thing, is a fukking disgrace. this is why no one takes the far left seriously
Sounds like you agree that college should be free then. :mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you agree that college should be free then. :mjgrin:
no, i think less people should go unless they have a specific skill they want to develop. it should be the opposite of free. and if less people go. demand goes down, and cost goes down

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, i think less people should go unless they have a specific skill they want to develop. it should be the opposite of free. and if less people go. demand goes down, and cost goes down
No, you were just complaining about people going back to develop a specific skill though.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you were just complaining about people going back to develop a specific skill though.
yep. you don't get to piss away that time and money on someone else's dime, get it paid off, and then double dip. go bus tables or be a plumber

why are we arguing about this, anyway? progressives will lose here, just like they always do, with their "all or nothing" demands :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are they pissing it away. They've been paying it off on the schedule provided? :pachaha:
this argument is embarrassing. "wipe out student debt, so the same people can get another student loan and get into debt again" is the position of a fukking clown :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
this argument is embarrassing. "wipe out student debt, so the same people can get another student loan and get into debt again" is the position of a fukking clown :mjlol:
Seems you have the misconception that student debt relief is only targeted for people who can't afford to pay their loans off. :mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems you have the misconception that student debt relief is only targeted for people who can't afford to pay their loans off. :mjgrin:
as it should be :dahell:

if you can afford to pay your loans off, then college worked for you. you're making twice, 3x the average american. who gives a fukk about relieving those people?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm only criticizing this because it frustrates me how good progressives are at pushing normal people away from their proposals :dead:

i'm not against some degree of student loan relief, at all. i think it should happen. but don't slap me in the fukkin face with "let's pay people's loans off so they can go back to school" :laff:guess what? i no longer support you. pay your shyt off