How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So what policies in Biden good at passing thru other then shoving illegal immigrants down Americans throat.

Did Democrats oppose that $4 billion annually to Israel by the way?

Two sides of the same coin
Seems you don't understand the different issues at play. The Israel funding is mandated under another law. So it gets included. that's 3.8bn a year for 10 years. That passed under the Obama administration. We've been giving aid to Israel for 75 years.

Not sure why you think that aid to Israel is why the ACP isn't happening. They never were either or because they've both been funded at the same time since 2021. :comeon:

The issue is simple. The speaker of the house has refused to provide the funding and has actually worked to end it.

Blair Levin, a senior fellow at Brookings and a former FCC chief of staff, lamented that “there are 15 Republican co-sponsors today of the ACP extension bill—meaning the only reason it’s not going to pass the House is because the Speaker will not let it on the floor. A minority of the House has decided we should not have it; it’s not a majority, and there’s a lot of political support for the extension.”
Instead of being mad at Biden or trying to blame dems. Why not do what's prudent and blame exactly who is at fault. Then discuss way to take back the house to avoid these things.

But you would rather fight against your allies and further the efforts of those working against you.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I guess he was just here to sow discord. :mjpls:
Nah I was playing basketball getting in cardio:umad:

Not sure why you think that aid to Israel is why the ACP isn't happening.
I never said that was the case. Just illustrating how politician can bend over and reach across the aisle(Dems and Pubs) to agree to send money to Israel but can't when it involves bettering the lives of every day Americans. What's stopping Dems in the House from playing hardball with extra aid(not the aforementioned 10 year deal Obama agreed to) being sent to Israel to get something like simple and basic such as ACP included into this bill? Oh thats right that Jew check clears on #bothsides# so they answer to the same masters. Keep walking on the good foot though solider:salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah I was playing basketball getting in cardio:umad:

I never said that was the case. Just illustrating how politician can bend over and reach across the aisle(Dems and Pubs) to agree to send money to Israel but can't when it involves bettering the lives of every day Americans. What's stopping Dems in the House from playing hardball with extra aid(not the aforementioned 10 year deal Obama agreed to) being sent to Israel to get something like simple and basic such as ACP included into this bill? Oh thats right that Jew check clears on #bothsides# so they answer to the same masters. Keep walking on the good foot though solider:salute:
Yea you're trolling. Might want to read while you're waiting for the next game.

You keep operating under the false assumption that dems are opposed to providing Israel with aid (they're not) and assuming that even if all dems voted against it that it still wouldn't pass in the house (it would).

Further, the US only provides a fraction of Israeli defense aid. Around 3.5bn of 22.5bn. And that's all really just a kick back to the US defense industry.

I said this months ago though, no president is going to set the country into default over gazans. That would be suicide.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
shyt still baffles me how mf'ers post so adamantly when they (obviously) have no idea how congress works.

Motherfukkers on the streets yellin 'wtf has Biden done for me and mine?'

Well bytch.. I remember you being broke and unemployed, but now here you are. Working, and able to provide for yours :unimpressed:

Wanna know what else I know? How your wife just got 38k in student loans wiped out by Biden since she's a nurse. :unimpressed:

Wanna know what else I know? That you just got over 5k back in taxes bc of Biden fighting to leave the child tax credit in. :unimpressed:

Those same 5k that you just used to put down on that 2022 Chevy Tahoe that you're driving now. :unimpressed:

I swear... dudes out here are mad that they aint rich out here. I guess its all Joe's fault.

Back to the topic at hand.. if you dont know wtf you're talkin about.. keep that shyt to yourself. Or take that shyt to TLR :camby:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me that Biden didn't just really label Easter Sunday as Tranny Remembrance Day :laff::laff: Republicans are gonna be FURIOUS

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
attack the majority's faith on its most important day

its like the biden's administration want trump to come back
I couldn't care less about this but why give Republicans that much more ammunition for their culture war bs. Its bad optics.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
attack the majority's faith on its most important day

its like the biden's administration want trump to come back
I couldn't care less about this but why give Republicans that much more ammunition for their culture war bs. Its bad optics.
Because it's been March 31st every year. :pachaha: