How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

A growing number of Americans are ending up homeless as soaring rents in recent years squeeze their budgets.

According to a Jan. 25 report from Harvard's Joint Center for Housing Studies, roughly 653,000 people reported experiencing homelessness in January of 2023, up roughly 12% from the same time a year prior and 48% from 2015. That marks the largest single-year increase in the country's unhoused population on record, Harvard researchers said.

Homelessness, long a problem in states such as California and Washington, has also increased in historically more affordable parts of the U.S.. Arizona, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas have seen the largest growths in their unsheltered populations due to rising local housing costs.

That alarming jump in people struggling to keep a roof over their head came amid blistering inflation in 2021 and 2022 and as surging rental prices across the U.S. outpaced worker wage gains. Although a range of factors can cause homelessness, high rents and the expiration of pandemic relief last year contributed to the spike in housing insecurity, the researchers found.
Although the rental market is showing signs of cooling, the median rent in the U.S. was $1,964 in December 2023, up 23% from before the pandemic, according to online housing marketplace Rent. By comparison, inflation-adjusted weekly earnings for the median worker rose 1.7% between 2019 and 2023, government data shows.
More vibes economy propaganda. Why do the homeless keep denying the booming economy?
-Will Stancil, probably

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
attacking natural gas now :mjlol: just when we should have russia on the ropes

another moronic, accomplishment-free loss, brought to you by the far left in the san francisco/NYU caucus :salute:

imagine encouraging the world market to swap out american natural gas for chinese coal, and russian oil, and childishly thinking you're "fighting climate change" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Inflation vs wage growth seems pretty relevant to me, but I am aware that the White House sees the economy strictly as GDP and levels of unemployment, even if regular people don't see it that way
I'm sorry. The argument being presented is that the economy is strong and we should keep social programs that existed during covid that helped offset and also led to the large spike in homelessness they ended.

You're always arguing in bad faith so I don't expect much from your comprehension.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

More vibes economy propaganda. Why do the homeless keep denying the booming economy?
-Will Stancil, probably

Good luck getting those votes from the homeless biden...:mjlol::dead: but i guess israel's money and ukraines weapons is more important

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Good luck getting those votes from the homeless biden...:mjlol::dead: but i guess israel's money and ukraines weapons is more important
Youre actually this demographic. Based on your posts you blow your money on crypto and video games, but you aren't homeless because you never left your mommas house.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I'm sorry. The argument being presented is that the economy is strong and we should keep social programs that existed during covid that helped offset and also led to the large spike in homelessness they ended.
That's what you gleaned from the article?
You're always arguing in bad faith

drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Tried to tell yall . This is the feeling of Muslim Americans in general. Biden never even asked for a ceasefire once . One of yall quoted my post and said that political outreach will make things better :mjlol:. 30,000 people dead in Gaza

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You're always arguing in bad faith so I don't expect much from your comprehension.
This is a bad faith post. The economy isn’t strong if the group considered middle class can’t afford to keep a roof over their heads.

And the article is not saying return to pandemic policies—we should and it should be better than the pandemic policies because that was the only time we had a social democracy—but that people can’t afford a roof over their heads. It didn’t start with the Biden administration, but it’s not reversing either.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Tried to tell yall . This is the feeling of Muslim Americans in general. Biden never even asked for a ceasefire once . One of yall quoted my post and said that political outreach will make things better :mjlol:. 30,000 people dead in Gaza

We don't care