How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

huge win for the Biden administration :salute: they can now tear down obstructions that were stopping criminals from knowingly sneaking into the country illegally, flouting our established ports of entry

pathetic, disgusting, and embarrassing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
??? Alabama literally has done it for like a year now
please tell me you aren't shameless enough to defend biden tearing down razor wire, for the EXPLICIT purpose of making it PHYSICALLY EASIER to get into the country illegally :laff:

this one can't even be shilled or spun away. the ONLY people trying to get around this wire are illegal immigrants, who know that what they're doing is illegal

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Biden was dealt a bad hand given the economy and inflation that was bound to happen after we were all locked in the house due to Covid. At the same time, I feel like he has played his hand poorly and has had various missteps and issues w/ messaging throughout. I definitely plan on voting for Biden in the general, and I don't want to be a defeatist but the uncertainty about winning is more evident/tangible than HRC's stumbling @ the finish line in 2019.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

KEY POINTS
  • GDP, a measure of all the goods and services produced, increased at a 3.3% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023. Wall Street had been looking for a 2% gain.
  • The U.S. economy for all of 2023 accelerated at a 2.5% annualized pace, well ahead of the Wall Street outlook at the beginning of the year for few if any gains and better than the 1.9% increase in 2022.
  • A strong pace of consumer spending helped drive the expansion, as did government spending.
  • There also was progress on inflation. Core prices for personal consumption expenditures rose 2% for the period, while the headline rate was 1.7%.