How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a bad faith post. The economy isn’t strong if the group considered middle class can’t afford to keep a roof over their heads.
with all due respect, what the fukk about those of us that are doing good? :dead:

stocks have never been higher, im getting a 5 percent return on my cash, job market is strong, and now that gas is down to normal, i dont notice inflation at all. yeah, some random groceries and services are a little more expensive, but guess what. i buy them or dont

i simply dont feel like the economy is THAT bad. you cant tell me that some people arent just willing themselves to feel like the economy sucks. drop them in 09, and they'd be begging to come back

and i say all this to say; is biden at the point where tacitly admitting the economy is imperfect is just hurting him? if he cant fix "inflation", why even acknowlege and apologize for it, when trump cant fix it either?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
with all due respect, what the fukk about those of us that are doing good? :dead:

stocks have never been higher, im getting a 5 percent return on my cash, job market is strong, and now that gas is down to normal, i dont notice inflation at all. yeah, some random groceries and services are a little more expensive, but guess what. i buy them or dont

i simply dont feel like the economy is THAT bad. you cant tell me that some people arent just willing themselves to feel like the economy sucks. drop them in 09, and they'd be begging to come back

and i say all this to say; is biden at the point where tacitly admitting the economy is imperfect is just hurting him? if he cant fix "inflation", why even acknowlege and apologize for it, when trump cant fix it either?
Since the recession narrative never played out like they were saying. They’ve moved to housing being unaffordable means we’re in a bad economy like people that are going to work everyday are homeless

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Since the recession narrative never played out like they were saying. They’ve moved to housing being unaffordable means we’re in a bad economy like people that are going to work everyday are homeless
Miniaturemind is a fraud and malcontent.

His whole schtick is just finding something to complain about.

If his lord Bernie won he’d be criticizing him :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Miniaturemind is a fraud and malcontent.

His whole schtick is just finding something to complain about.

If his lord Bernie won he’d be criticizing him :mjlol:
You can say my name, James.

i like how showing reports that people are struggling to pay for homes is “something to complain about.” But I ain’t surprised since you been exposing that you are a limousine, non-thinking, Dem schill.

The Alabama Spring game is under two months away. Get excited for that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You can say my name, James.

i like how showing reports that people are struggling to pay for homes is “something to complain about.” But I ain’t surprised since you been exposing that you are a limousine, non-thinking, Dem schill.

The Alabama Spring game is under two months away. Get excited for that.
At what point in modern history have people not struggled to pay their largest expense?