How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
How do you do that? I plugged it into archive and everything it gave back either didn't load, or was the same cut off article with only the first paragraph.
Pay for it. Nothing more ironic than someone not being pro labor and unwilling to pay for work. :pachaha:
giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How do you do that? I plugged it into archive and everything it gave back either didn't load, or was the same cut off article with only the first paragraph.

giphy.gif
How you feeling about that pointless icj ruling y'all been circle jerking over because the algorithm go you excited?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
How you feeling about that pointless icj ruling y'all been circle jerking over because the algorithm go you excited?
Israel and Biden are just going to ignore it, and the media will do the same. Hopefully more countries within the international community will now feel brave enough to publicly condemn and cut ties with Israel. The more international pressure, the better. As long as the US continues to carry water for Israel shyt isn't really going to change though. No one else has enough leverage, and it seems impossible to get Biden to budge on the issue.

I don't know what you expect me to tell you, we all had the same low expectations.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

How is that on Biden? The previous President went out of his way to use the platform to discredit any news that told the truth about him. Those voices were already gone a long time ago. Look at any story, it's just negative comments and that didn't start when Elon took over. That already was a common thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is that on Biden? The previous President went out of his way to use the platform to discredit any news that told the truth about him. Those voices were already gone a long time ago. Look at any story, it's just negative comments and that didn't start when Elon took over. That already was a common thing.
its just a reality about how democrats dont develop their own counter media

Republicans fund every wild ass right wing platform online and on radio