How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Virginia county finds 4,000 misreported 2020 votes, shorting Biden​

BY JULIA MUELLER - 01/15/24 2:20 PM ET

Election officials in Virginia’s Prince William County have acknowledged roughly 4,000 votes were misreported in former President Trump’s favor during the 2020 presidential election, when President Joe Bidenwent on to win the state.

A release from the county’s Office of Elections announced Trump incorrectly received 2,327 extra votes, while Biden was shorted 1,648 votes.

The U.S. Senate candidates for the state in both parties received too few votes, and a Republican House candidate who won his race was shorted just less than 300 votes.

“The reporting errors were presumably a consequence of the results tapes not being programmed to a format that was compatible with state reporting requirements. Attempts to correct this issue appear to have created errors,” said Eric Olsen, director of elections for the county.

The errors “did not consistently favor one party or candidate but were likely due to a lack of proper planning, a difficult election environment, and human error,” Olsen added.

Biden ultimately won Virginia by more than 450,000 votes, and the misreporting issues did not meet the 1 percent threshold to trigger a recount, according to the Prince William County office.

The insights about the misreported figures stem from a case involving the county’s former registrar, Michele White, who was charged in 2022 with corrupt conduct, making a false statement and neglect of duty relating to the 2020 election. Those charges have since been dropped, the Associated Press reports.

Olsen, in his statement, stressed that Virginians should have faith in the state’s election systems, and spotlighted that improvements have been made to correct the process for future contests.

“Mistakes are unfortunate but require diligence and innovation to correct. They do not reflect a purposeful attempt to undermine the integrity of the electoral process and the investigation into this matter ended with that conclusion.”

TAGS ELECTIONS JOE BIDEN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY VIRGINIA

bnew

Veteran
Daps

tlDqKuy.png

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m telling yall Joe is in trouble for reelection. After the way he handled the Gaza conflict everyone I know is staying home on Election Day. Israel is a terrorist state and needs to be held accountable .
What does a US presidential election have to do with what’s happening in Gaza?

out of all the things to vote for hiw can what’s happening in Gaza even make a list?

anyone brining up Gaza in a convo about us politics cant be taken serious

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bush won re-election (and won the popular vote) in the midst of two unpopular wars which had protests.

Political cycles change every 3 to 4 months. Gaza/Israel is not going to be a significant issue in the election, and if it was, I would argue that Biden will actually pick up support from Independents and never Trump Republicans for supporting Israel, which would offset the middle eastern Americans who will not vote for Biden. I'm pretty sure the Never Trump Republicans/Independents would be the bigger voting block too.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
What does a US presidential election have to do with what’s happening in Gaza?

out of all the things to vote for hiw can what’s happening in Gaza even make a list?

anyone brining up Gaza in a convo about us politics cant be taken serious
What a disingenuous ass question. Just wait and see the results of the election . Specifically in Michigan which is part of the “blue wall” . There’s no way you’re this out of touch :heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What a disingenuous ass question. Just wait and see the results of the election . Specifically in Michigan which is part of the “blue wall” . There’s no way you’re this out of touch :heh:

You think voting or not voting on an American president affects what happens in Gaza?

You think the majority of actual voters care about what’s going in Gaza?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
You think voting or not voting on an American president affects what happens in Gaza?

You think the majority of actual voters care about what’s going in Gaza?
The majority of voters don’t win elections . The electoral college wins elections. I look at the board for 2024 and I see some states that will have low voter turn around due to disillusionment . If you think that foreign policy doesn’t have significance to key voting blocs you’re out of touch man :manny:

I also see gen z and millennial voters who wanted student loan forgiveness and feel cheated . Are you watching the polls? There’s a lot of reasons Biden is in trouble .

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The majority of voters don’t win elections . The electoral college wins elections. I look at the board for 2024 and I see some states that will have low voter turn around due to disillusionment . If you think that foreign policy doesn’t have significance to key voting blocs you’re out of touch man :manny:

I also see gen z and millennial voters who wanted student loan forgiveness and feel cheated . Are you watching the polls? There’s a lot of reasons Biden is in trouble .
Go touch grass

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Foreign policy regularly doesn't crack the top 10 of voter issues. Anyone who uses Gaza a a reason to not vote for Biden wasn't intending on voting for him anyway.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Anyone who uses Gaza a a reason to not vote for Biden wasn't intending on voting for him anyway.
That’s not true . Michigan is going red because Biden’s handling of the Gaza conflict . Muslim Americans helped turn Michigan back blue from 2016 when Hilary lost.

i mean you can keep your head in the sand that’s okay with me :manny:

You’re treating this election like popular vote matters. Didn’t Hillary win the popular vote in 2016? It doesn’t matter if foreign policy isn’t a top ten issue (cite your sources btw I doubt that) . What matters is if it’s an important issue in a battleground state…. The rust belt has been disillusioned with a boomer democrat before . Dont be so naive breh :ufdup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That’s not true . Michigan is going red because Biden’s handling of the Gaza conflict . Muslim Americans helped turn Michigan back blue from 2016 when Hilary lost.

You’re treating this election like popular vote matters. Didn’t Hillary win the popular vote in 2016? It doesn’t matter if foreign policy isn’t a top ten issue (cite your sources btw I doubt that) . What matters is if it’s an important issue in a battleground state…. The rust belt has been disillusioned with a boomer democrat before . Dont be so naive breh :ufdup:
What do Michigan Muslims want?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

1. Deep blue Michigan is not going red.
2. Muslims in deep blue Michigan are not putting the administration who instituted a Muslim ban back into office.
3. Economy, Immigration, Abortion will be the issues that will dominate the ballot box in 2024.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
1. Deep blue Michigan is not going red.
2. Muslims in deep blue Michigan are not putting the administration who instituted a Muslim ban back into office.
3. Economy, Immigration, Abortion will be the issues that will dominate the ballot box in 2024.
To address point 2 . They won’t show up on Election Day . I keep repeating myself to yall . Low voter turnout is a loss for dems like in 2016
What do Michigan Muslims want?
Public pressure from the Biden administration for a ceasefire. But honestly I think it’s too late for that