Reppin
Central VA

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
kind of a bad look with this Lloyd Austin shyt. even CNN isnt able to spin it :skip:
It ain’t no bad look stop it.. Dude is a civilian in a civilian position… But good job, mans just went in for a procedure and gop outraged yet these faggits held up the promotions military personnel for damn near a year… fukk off with that clown shyt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It ain’t no bad look stop it.. Dude is a civilian in a civilian position… But good job, mans just went in for a procedure and gop outraged yet these faggits held up the promotions military personnel for damn near a year… fukk off with that clown shyt
This is what happens when they keep your titles with your name even after you retire. Folks still think you're active. :francis:

Sadly he's 70 with prostate cancer. Hope he gets right with God. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is what happens when they keep your titles with your name even after you retire. Folks still think you're active. :francis:

Sadly he's 70 with prostate cancer. Hope he gets right with God. :francis:
They removed the cancer … Walter Reid hospital ain’t your typical hospital

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: gimme a fukkin break. that shyt wouldnt have been acceptable at a call center job :laff:

there are no trump supporters here, breh. you can be seen to hold democrats accountable :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I really don't know if the Biden administration caved to the left, or is scared of the left if they implement stronger border policy, Either way it's outrageous. Biden was the only person in the DNC primary that I thought would be solid on the border. It feels like everything the right said would happen under Bernie is happening under Biden.

That Senate border deal for Ukraine aid needs to pass ASAP to help Biden out on the border. I'm hoping the House Republicans doesn't sabotage it for the sake of hurting and embarrassing Biden. This is a stain on Biden's Presidency and re-election bid.