How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I really don't know if the Biden administration caved to the left, or is scared of the left if they implement stronger border policy, Either way it's outrageous. Biden was the only person in the DNC primary that I thought would be solid on the border. It feels like everything the right said would happen under Bernie is happening under Biden.

That Senate border deal for Ukraine aid needs to pass ASAP to help Biden out on the border. I'm hoping the House Republicans doesn't sabotage it for the sake of hurting and embarrassing Biden. This is a stain on Biden's Presidency and re-election bid.
Interesting that this is the only policy position you‘ve shared the last four years.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what fukking Gaza policies :mindblown:

Hamas initiated a terrorist attack. Israel struck back at them harshly, since they have a vested interest in preventing that from happening again.

what does that have to do with Biden? the extra money for israel hasn't even gotten out of congress yet

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Hamas initiated a terrorist attack. Israel struck back at them harshly, since they have a vested interest in preventing that from happening again.

what does that have to do with Biden? the extra money for israel hasn't even gotten out of congress yet

Colonizing cracker babble

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To all the people saying genocide Joe and all those protestors, do they honestly think Trump, desantis, or Hailey would do a better job when it comes to Gaza and the Middle East in general?

It's ok to critique and concerns, but I think it's safe to say, the situation would be a lot worse if the alternatives were in charge

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
To all the people saying genocide Joe and all those protestors, do they honestly think Trump, desantis, or Hailey would do a better job when it comes to Gaza and the Middle East in general?

It's ok to critique and concerns, but I think it's safe to say, the situation would be a lot worse if the alternatives were in charge
Right? Like does anyone really think Hitler would be better on Gaza? Ja Rule? Stringer Bell from the Wire?

It's ok to critique, but @Spidey Man makes a good point when he says we should pivot our focus to anyone except the man who is currently in charge and has been openly complicit in genocide, in dissent of his advisors, staffers, and the American people at large.

:stopitslime:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I’m sorry bro, no. Idk why you, and the members of the unserious collective, think it’s okay to yaddy yadda American tax payer funded genocide. It’s weird. This isn’t sport or a video game but real life.

Like the people in Gaza are currently being comforted by “at least it isn’t Trump.” Be serious. :why:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I’m telling yall Joe is in trouble for reelection. After the way he handled the Gaza conflict everyone I know is staying home on Election Day. Israel is a terrorist state and needs to be held accountable .