☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Republicans lost again now wanna change the rules even after controlling the state house/state senate/and governors mansion... we broke the republicans brains so much they wanna get rid of run offs and even think about ranked choice voting ....and this wouldn't even ben as much of a problem if Georgia didn't have so many useless ass counties:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Gas companies wanted MAGA to take over again, and sabotaged Biden on every angle possible.
Yup. Funny how we aren’t seeing nonstop stories about crime and gas anymore. Surely just a coincidence right…

Inflation will drop next year too. Everything is lining up well for Biden. Plus I’d imagine he gets another Supreme Court pick before 2024.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I actually don't disagree that South Caroline is a mistake...but for different reasons. I think Georgia makes more sense for 1st in managing both candidate competitiveness for a general and doing constituency service for the black part of the base. Georgia voters are younger and blacker than South Carolina voters, it's white voters are more suburban & cosmopolitan, and I'm willing to guess there's greater diversity overall. But yet competitive enough to be a Battle Ground state.

Going deep in Georgia organizing would have far bigger dividends in the general as well.