How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
3 feel good stories. I'm still banned from the Biden thread because of fah so I'll share these here

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
3 feel good stories. I'm still banned from the Biden thread because of fah so I'll share these here

I got banned from the Covid thread because I said I was too lit to wear a mask after being vaxxed in the summer of 21

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That adviser isn't wrong if we're being honest with ourselves. Most voters don't understand caucuses or state primaries. They can keep preaching that black folks have been the backbone of the party for decades but they're going to have to explain to the same voting bloc, why they should care about this news.
That advisor is wrong. People that understand it all.
The thing about Iowa going first is it often gave the country a look at other candidates. You put SC first and the traditional chosen corporate democrats will likely just steamroll through the primaries. Iowa made those kind of candidates fight in the beginning. Even Obama benefited heavily from Iowa. It surged him into frontrunner status.
There’s also cons to this. Iowa is not a proper representative of the voting block.

Obama would’ve won without Iowa

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That advisor is wrong. People that understand it all.

There’s also cons to this. Iowa is not a proper representative of the voting block.

Obama would’ve won without Iowa

T
Not like the political junkies do.

And what's wrong with Iowa? If you're going to choose SC why not MS as there is a ton of black people there too.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not like the political junkies do.

And what's wrong with Iowa? If you're going to choose SC why not MS as there is a ton of black people there too.
I’m saying the people that vote do.

Georgia democrat voting block is much more diverse than MS