Reppin
NULL

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

That African dude stay interrupting Karine's press briefings.

I don't recall him ever doing that shyt with Psaki. :mjpls:

Lol. Yeah...the African correspondents been having attitudes with Jean Pierre since she started

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
do online leftists realize you can be on the left and a capitalist?
Unless you actually own capital, you're not a capitalist, just capitalist sympathizer at best/class traitor at worst

If you're asking if leftist can be center-left, then no. What you're describing is a liberal, not a leftist.

If you want a refresher on the definition of liberal and it's history check out the 3:00 mark of this video

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unless you actually own capital, you're not a capitalist, just capitalist sympathizer at best/class traitor at worst

If you're asking if leftist can be center-left, then no. What you're describing is a liberal, not a leftist.

If you want a refresher on the definition of liberal and it's history check out the 3:00 mark of this video

I know the distinction.

Leftists can be in support of capital. I think online activists are smelling themselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:

Chevron Gets New U.S. License to Pump Oil in Venezuela Again​

New license from Treasury Department allows Chevron to return to Venezuela’s oil fields after years of strict sanctions​

By Andrew Restuccia
Follow

and Collin Eaton
Follow

Updated Nov. 26, 2022 at 1:35 pm ET
im-674181

Following the agreement, the Biden administration granted Chevron a license that would allow the California-based oil company to return to its Venezuelan oil fields in joint ventures with Venezuela’s national oil company Petróleos de Venezuela SA The new license, granted by the Treasury Department, would permit Chevron to pump Venezuelan oil for the first time in years.
Biden administration officials said the license prohibits PdVSA from receiving profits from Chevron’s oil sales. The officials said the U.S. is prepared to revoke or amend the license, which will be in effect for six months, at any time if Venezuela doesn’t negotiate in good faith.
“If Maduro again tries to use these negotiations to buy time to further consolidate his criminal dictatorship, the United States and our international partners must snap back the full force of our sanctions,” said Sen. Robert Menendez (D., N.J.), the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Newsletter Sign-up
The 10-Point.
A personal, guided tour to the best scoops and stories every day in The Wall Street Journal.

The U.S. policy shift could signal an opening for other oil companies to resume their business in Venezuela two years after the Trump administration clamped down on Chevron and other companies’ activities there as part of a maximum pressure campaign meant to oust the Maduro government.
José de Córdoba and Patricia Garip contributed to this article.
Write to Andrew Restuccia at andrew.restuccia@wsj.com and Collin Eaton at collin.eaton@wsj.com

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I know the distinction.

Leftists can be in support of capital. I think online activists are smelling themselves.
No they can't. Being in support of capital in a capitalist country is centralist by nature. Again, your describing a liberal not a leftist. You absolutely don't know the distinction.

If you don't want to watch the video I posted, maybe you'll trust Wikipedia
In modern politics, the term Left typically applies to ideologies and movements to the left of classical liberalism, supporting some degree of democracy in the economic sphere. Today, ideologies such as social liberalism and social democracy are considered to be centre-left, while the Left is typically reserved for movements more critical of capitalism,[9] including anarchism, communism, Marxism and syndicalism, each of which rose to prominence in the 19th and 20th centuries.[10]

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The leftist grifters aren't happy that everything they said turned out to be false and dems did well in the midterms. A historical performance, in fact.

With MI and PA secure and the continued expansion of mail voting, it's hard not to conclude that Biden (or whoever the dem nom is) will be the favorite in 2024. Especially against Trump.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The leftist grifters aren't happy that everything they said turned out to be false and dems did well in the midterms. A historical performance, in fact.

With MI and PA secure and the continued expansion of mail voting, it's hard not to conclude that Biden (or whoever the dem nom is) will be the favorite in 2024. Especially against Trump.
They will un ironically being rooting hard for GQP victories in 2024 so they can be “right” / grift. Meanwhile the rest of us will be trying to make this a decent place to raise our kids in whatever way possible.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No they can't. Being in support of capital in a capitalist country is centralist by nature. Again, your describing a liberal not a leftist. You absolutely don't know the distinction.

If you don't want to watch the video I posted, maybe you'll trust Wikipedia
Yeah. they can.

See, I think a lot of yall keep confusing marxism with leftism.

Your own article is basically social democracy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

It's wild how Biden is literally dispelling their entire electoral project by failing upwards. He's proving that it's not policy per se. it really is a center-right wing country (electorally, not population-wise) and democrats have to finesse people into getting the results we want.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They will un ironically being rooting hard for GQP victories in 2024 so they can be “right” / grift. Meanwhile the rest of us will be trying to make this a decent place to raise our kids in whatever way possible.
They legit want Biden to fail on student debt just to prove they're cynicism.

But people got the nerve to say I'm not progressive.

Winning has to count for something, because all this revolution talk is bullshyt.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah. they can.

See, I think a lot of yall keep confusing marxism with leftism.

Your own article is basically social democracy.
No they can't. The article is titled Left wing politics and clearly says " Left is typically reserved for movements more critical of capitalist" I don't know how much clearer that can get.

If you want to be a liberal, that is a valid political stance you can take. I don't know why you want to redefine what leftism is to what conservatives think leftism is.