How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Get used to it. The House isn't going to legislate for the next 2 years, just launch waves of bogus investigations.
I will say Dems going to rack up a lot of legislative wins because you already got moderates reps signaling to the extra caucus their mandate is to legislate and saying investigations will be a bad idea… Those moderates will absolutely cross over and vote with the Dems

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden's main focus should be just stacking the courts. Despite what Republicans say I doubt any of them follow through with support. Just look at the first 2 years.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden's main focus should be just stacking the courts. Despite what Republicans say I doubt any of them follow through with support. Just look at the first 2 years.
Biden has been stacking the courts. :beli:

He needs to come up with some good messaging and follow through on taming inflation.

He needs to follow through with his student debt relief and increases college affordability.

He needs address rising healthcare and prescription drug costs.

But first thing he should be doing, shoutout to @FAH1223 is addressing the debt ceiling or ain't shyt popping:

Senior administration officials see little chance of attracting any Republican votes for a bipartisan debt limit hike during the short session. And they don’t believe they have the 50 Democratic Senate votes needed to slam through a hike using the budget reconciliation process that would allow them to avoid a Republican filibuster.

Likely meaning he needs Warnock to win his reelection so he can flip either Manchin or Sinema

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden is 80 today. Crazy that he's the first sitting President to be 80 in office. His old ass will have to stay in office until he's 86 because nobody else can beat Trump. I just hope his health stays good.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang