How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just read it. Found it interesting until he got to the public option. I think he's trying to cover his ass for making a sub-optimal mistake. But it was an interesting insider perspective.

He's ultra defensive of his legacy, so I wasn't expecting much different. Wish he went harder on that c*nt Lieberman

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He's ultra defensive of his legacy, so I wasn't expecting much different. Wish he went harder on that c*nt Lieberman
I was :mjlol: when he was shooting at Baucus and Grassley

I do wonder who he was referring to with this line: "Several of the Senate’s most liberal members, who liked to rail against the outsized profits of Big Pharma and private insurers, suddenly had no problem at all with the outsized profits of medical-device manufacturers with facilities in their home states and were pushing Harry to scale back a proposed tax on the industry."
:jbhmm::leon:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is 21st century America under a democratic administration

:yeshrug:

Neo-liberal corporatism.. the people had a choice to try their hand with Bernie but I’m not sure that would’ve worked in terms of winning on this final stage against Trump. Would’ve been worth a shot though..

A Biden-Harris administration is not ideal but I’ve accepted it for what it is and will take it over whatever the GOP has to offer

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rose twitter freaking out about every one of these "leaked" floating "potential" Biden appointees is on brand. No attempt to act in good faith at all. Just pure outrage by a bunch of losers.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Rose twitter freaking out about every one of these "leaked" floating "potential" Biden appointees is on brand. No attempt to act in good faith at all. Just pure outrage by a bunch of losers.
"freaking out" is how you show your disapproval for the choice and influence the ongoing transition process away from bad picks towards good picks. Sitting back and taking it like some submissive paypig is very on brand for Democratic Party bootlickers who don't actually care about policy though.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"freaking out" is how you show your disapproval for the choice and influence the ongoing transition process away from bad picks towards good picks. Sitting back and taking it like some submissive paypig is very on brand for Democratic Party bootlickers who don't actually care about policy though.

What are you talking about? What choice? These are leaks/reports from random fukking reporters. There is no evidence that Biden is actually considering these people. It's like freaking out about a Chris Broussard report. Like why? It just seems to me like the same people freaking out about every single anonymous sources report about his supposed cabinet are part of coalitions that he destroyed in the primary. This coming from a Warren G stan.