How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
8ce.jpg

I noticed she continually foregrounds student loan forgiveness as one of the first policies a Biden Administration should pursue. I remember Stoller saying the same, as it would give Biden buy-in from the most skeptical portion of his coalition and immediately show Democrats are actually worth a shyt and can create direct, clear, tangible, positive changes in millions of people's lives practically overnight. Create a whole generation of Biden Democrats. It's a no fukkin brainer and has the added benefit of giving him some breathing room to handle the deeper, more difficult items on his agenda. Glad to see Liz totally nail abolishing the filibuster as well. Her instincts here are absolutely correct, she needs to be in the damn room.

Not sure who you are quoting.

But I don't like the idea of Warren removed from the Senate. You need Warren and Bernie in there to counter the mid of Manchin and Sinema

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not sure who you are quoting.

But I don't like the idea of Warren removed from the Senate. You need Warren and Bernie in there to counter the mid of Manchin and Sinema
lol it was Nap posting a recent interview Warren did. I'm also very skeptical of removing Warren from the Senate unless they give her Treasury with basically free reign, which is highly unlikely. Buttressing the progressive bloc in the Senate looks like the best utilization for her at this point. By "in the room" I meant her voice needs to be listened to, even as a Senator.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
With how narrow a Senate majority may be if Dems win, I prefer Bernie and Liz not go into the Cabinet.
It depends on how shytty the alternative Secretary would be, but I'm leaning in your direction right now too.

Also depends on if the filibuster stays or goes. I have no reason to believe a Senate with the filibuster in place would be able to do anything, any action would be coming from the Executive branch.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It depends on how shytty the alternative Secretary would be, but I'm leaning in your direction right now too.

Also depends on if the filibuster stays or goes. I have no reason to believe a Senate with the filibuster in place would be able to do anything, any action would be coming from the Executive branch.
you read this?