How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
It should here's what he got done in first half of his term...
FfeO1kBXgAM8KeA

Add to the list
Emmet Till Anti-Lynching Bill
Covid-19 Hate Crime Act
Pardon people with Federal weed possion charges, asked Govenors to do the same on a state level, ask DOJ to look into rescheduling it from class 1

Then there is this stuff
BIDEN-NUMBERS-final-version.jpg

BIDENS-NUMBERS-APRIL-UPDATE.png

BIDENS-NUMBERS-JULY-UPDATE-final.png

BIDENS-NUMBERS-OCTOBER-2022-UPDATE-FINAL-VERSION.png

:ehh:that should be enough for dems to retain the House and gain about 5 Senate seats, then they can get more done but who knows, look like we're gonna have a photo finish in swing states.
But he isn't a white supremacist hell bent and murdering black and brown people so I'm sorry none of these numbers matter

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Too bad we can't count on the court to follow their own guidelines, and there's not enough support in Congress to fix the issue.

John Roberts needs to handle business and stop complaining that people question the legitimacy of the courts. They need to start earning trust and the chief justice needs to start doing his job

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I agree, Its not like theyre gonna lose votes in Miami. Miami is completely red, and Cubans dont run Broward or Orlando.
turnout was low as hell in the hood, man. I voted at the Caleb Center and it was quiet AND I saw several ppl (older white cubans) in line to vote since it borders Hialeah.

Crist ran a TRASH campaign.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
turnout was low as hell in the hood, man. I voted at the Caleb Center and it was quiet AND I saw several ppl (older white cubans) in line to vote since it borders Hialeah.

Crist ran a TRASH campaign.

But Broward voted overwhelmingly Blue, across the board. Miami is MAGA capital, get used to it.