How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Stop. You know damn well if TONY KHANNNNN was the booker of the tournament these things would be brought up :mjgrin:
Lol the stuff ya’ll draw the line at just be hilarious to me sometimes

We really tune into a show where the main story is some cute Samoan man beating his family into actual slavery, and a tournament is what got y’all scratching ya heads about making sense

:dead:

I don’t understand. It’s wrestling. All this shyt defies logic. We watch and play along. Once you overthink it, the funs over

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lol the stuff ya’ll draw the line at just be hilarious to me sometimes

We really tune into a show where the main story is some cute Samoan man beating his family into actual slavery, and a tournament is what got y’all scratching ya heads about making sense

:dead:

I don’t understand. It’s wrestling. All this shyt defies logic. We watch and play along. Once you overthink it, the funs over
Never thought I would see a dumber take than football players being "modern day slaves" but lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Never thought I would see a dumber take than football players being "modern day slaves" but lol
Is that not what it is though?

Roman literally beat them nikkas into obedience. Now they have to do his bidding or get disciplined.

And It’s good tv. I love it. You love.. but logically once you think too hard about it, it’s stupid as shyt and is absent of all logic. That’s my point lol.. just have fun with the shyt.

I usually hate tournaments btw.. it’s lazy writing to me. But I’ll give this one a pass since it’s only two triple threat matches and there’s a new title involved

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Roman literally beat them nikkas into obedience. Now they have to do his bidding or get disciplined.

And It’s good tv. I love it. You love.. but logically once you think too hard about it, it’s stupid as shyt and is absent of all logic. That’s my point lol.. just have fun with the shyt.

I usually hate tournaments btw.. it’s lazy writing to me. But I’ll give this one a pass since it’s only two triple threat matches and there’s a new title involved
I just hate when people compare rich people/people who have choices to slaves, Usually hear it about football players. Its just foolish.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I just hate when people compare rich people/people who have choices to slaves, Usually hear it about football players. Its just foolish.
Lol I didn’t mean it like that my brother in Christ

I was just pointing out how Roman being these three grown ass mens handlers and beating them into obedience is really insane

But in this wacky world of pro wrestling we rock with it.. because it’s fantasy and nothing makes sense

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

I'm just arguing semantics but technically, Jey Uso is the only one to actually be beaten into obedience.
:manny:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I think it should be Lashley vs Seth in the finals and I want Lashley to get one more title run, he can be done with it at the end of the year

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I don't think people are seeing how they are setting up Gunther, Theory, Solo, and someone TBD to take over starting by 2024. Most of the other people are all over 35...its almost time for the young kids to be at the top.