How was I posing as a girl?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
naw nikkas was gunning for my neck in another thread i had made. so i made this thread to set shyt straight. I got on cam proved im a male. so how nikkas gon prove that i was troll? the ball in they court.

you seem confused breh....

BK called you out on posting as a female (because thats against the main rule)

You say that female was your sister and you had no idea what she was doing

You are now being asked to prove the SISTER exists.

we KNOW you are a fukking dude :laff: "the ball in they court"

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you seem confused breh....

BK called you out on posting as a female (because thats against the main rule)

You say that female was your sister and you had no idea what she was doing

You are now being asked to prove the SISTER exists.

we KNOW you are a fukking dude :laff: "the ball in they court"

yall act like nikkas was behind me looking over my shoulder while i was gossiping about chris brown or some shyt. i have a wirless router anybody who sign on my network can register that means im them right:childplease:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
The funny thing is outside of a few people, almost everyone didn't care or forgot about it completely and then you made this thread, now its been reminded. If it came up all you had to do is explain and kept it moving. Now look what happened.

No one even really remembers what happened last night with LSA, so you think we care about this? :pachaha:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
What are the odds that your sister that you haven't even proven to be real, randomly finds a forum that you just happen to post on and starts trolling it?

Not good odds son.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
The funny thing is outside of a few people, almost everyone didn't care or forgot about it completely and then you made this thread. If it came up all you had to do is explain and kept it moving. Now look what happened.

No one even really remembers what happened last night with LSA, so you think we care about this? :pachaha:

This nikka still here denying he was ****'in? :what:
^^^^^^^
naw this fakkit remembers. i aint think nothin of til multiple nikkas in my other thread was like "yea that duke that was posting as a female"

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
yall act like nikkas was behind me looking over my shoulder while i was gossiping about chris brown or some shyt. i have a wirless router anybody who sign on my network can register that means im them right:childplease:

But you're not saying it was just anybody, you had a whole story about how your sister told you it was her.

I really dont care, but you should have thought of a better :duck:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why not just post a pic of you holding a piece of paper with ur screenname