How was I posing as a girl?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:laugh:

where yo sis at tho :shaq:

it aint happening bro. these fakkits pissed me off. nikka make a thread to chop up game and nikkas come throwing rocks at the throne. "Oh Snap u that nikka who was posing as female". nikkas still aint even link the thread.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
nikka you aint bout that life.
06-01-2012.jpg

Quit playing. :rudy:

im about all that action nikka. ill make you famous nikka im talking news weekly, time magazine, and all that ol good shyt. my make nikkas make the paper baby. my nikkas make the front page. multiple gun shots to head execution style.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
it wasnt about the ban. it was nikkas tryna call me on some bullshyt i had nothing to with.:manny:

Now the wolves have you on cam and in pictures:russ:

You going to be trying to prove how tough you are forever now.This isn't sohh breh.The wolves are the owners.You can make a new name or leave for a minute and come back with a new name.Just know,that ip is logged under lock and key somewhere.:youngsabo:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
same ip adress doesnt even mean it was me. if i was gonna troll id do it behind a proxy dumb nikkas:smh:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Now the wolves have you on cam and in pictures:russ:

You going to be trying to prove how tough you are forever now.This isn't sohh breh.The wolves are the owners.You can make a new name or leave for a minute and come back with a new name.Just know,that ip is logged under lock and key somewhere.:youngsabo:

breh i use my real pic in my avi on the misc. id just used pablo escobar cause that was my s/n. thats fukked i couldnt even pose they just got me doing some random shyt.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
same ip adress doesnt even mean it was me. if i was gonna troll id do it behind a proxy dumb nikkas:smh:

Bkdagawd

Anyone who registers on The Coli using a proxy will be banned.

Anyone found to ONLY use proxies when on The Coli will be banned.

If you need to use a proxy to get around a work or school block, that is fine...but you need to have a non-proxy IP attached to your account as well.

Certain proxies will be banned on sight due to frequent use by spammers & trolls.

No the fukk you wont