How was I posing as a girl?

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
it woulda flopped except for 1 thing. this aint diss thread its just a real thread.
anybody got a record the cam?

I meant the way it backfired and now everybody is seemingly against you since you made this to prove your innocence. (Not that it was ever that serious to be honest)

It didn't go as planned, it failed, it flopped.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I meant the way it backfired and now everybody is seemingly against you since you made this to prove your innocence. (not that it was ever that serious to be honest)

It didn't go as planned, it failed, flopped.

naw nikkas was gunning for my neck in another thread i had made. so i made this thread to set shyt straight. I got on cam proved im a male. so how nikkas gon prove that i was troll? the ball in they court.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
man fukk this thread. i came defended my name and got on cam for you fakkits.
Why did you get on cam? To prove that it was your sister that was trolling last night. Did you do that? No you didn't. So don't get mad fool.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
naw nikkas was gunning for my neck in another thread i had made. so i made this thread to set shyt straight. I got on cam proved im a male. so how nikkas gon prove that i was troll? the ball in they court.

The problem was you couldn't disprove you wasn't posing as a female

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas setting up webcam shows now to cop pleas to internet strangers?

:snoop:

You was that lame nikka in high school that wanted to be down with the popular kids wasn't you? :pachaha: