How was I posing as a girl?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
But you're not saying it was just anybody, you had a whole story about how your sister told you it was her.

I really dont care, but you should have thought of a better :duck:

im just using these nikkas logic of same ip address same poster. a nikka could murder somebody with my pistol that doesnt mean that i committed the murder.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
^^^^^^^
naw this fakkit remembers. i aint think nothin of til multiple nikkas in my other thread was like "yea that duke that was posting as a female"

This just happened last night, :stopitslime: it ain't that nikkas forgot, nikkas just didn't care til now, fukk it that's how the wolves roll nikka!! Deal with it :pacspit:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The funny thing is outside of a few people, almost everyone didn't care or forgot about it completely and then you made this thread, now its been reminded. If it came up all you had to do is explain and kept it moving. Now look what happened.

No one even really remembers what happened last night with LSA, so you think we care about this? :pachaha:
This. OP you need to learn some damage control. Take your L and keep it moving.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
This. OP you need to learn some damage control. Take your L and keep it moving.

I wouldve, but We were taking Ls with the panthers. We were taking Ls with them, with the civil rights movement. We were taking Ls you know? Now all those ppl who were taking Ls are all dead or in jail. So what you expect me to do? Take an L?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I wouldve, but We were taking Ls with the panthers. We were taking Ls with them, with the civil rights movement. We were taking Ls you know? Now all those ppl who were taking Ls are all dead or in jail. So what you expect me to do? Take an L?
Own up to what you did. Stop being a bytch about it.