How to spot a psuedo-intellectual

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How to spot a pseudo-intellectual, seconda rata:

They laugh at their own jokes, oftentimes using smileys to save face. A face for a face as we say, lol.

E.G.:

Pseudo intellectuals laugh at their own jokes. No i think thats called you being furious. Who you trying to impress with those words. True sign of insecurity. Going out of your way with vocabulary. Wow, you're so pseudo. It sucks that im 10 times smarter then you dream of being, and ill beat chow ass. Damn. :mindblown: This cant be life.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
They tend to make sweeping generalizations, not listen to a single one of your counter-points, and then resort to ad hominem attacks when you disagree with them.

Ironically, the use of the term "ad hominem" is also a good indicator of a pseudo-intellectual. :laugh:

See: Sierra Mist

You typed my name fakkit. Don't try to get brolic in reps saying you weren't. You aren't slick fakkit.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
If u think Zimmerman wasn't justified in defending himself after getting his head stomped in because he may have racial profiled a black person for "stealing" (which is something black folks obviously never do)

then ur probably an pseudo intellectual

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If u think Zimmerman wasn't justified in defending himself after getting his head stomped in because he may have racial profiled a black person for "stealing" (which is something black folks obviously never do)

He was justified, if this really happened but this doesnt mean he shouldnt go to prison. :manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:what:

nikka chose to fucc with the little homie and got his ass beat df up, he was literally TOLD not to follow him by police. He deserved to get beat up fucc nikka:snoop:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was talking with a buddy of mine about this. Watched a video of Neil Degrasse Tyson explaining astrophysics in a plain, uncomplicated way. Wasn't pretentious, didn't overdo it with terminology only other physicists would know. Even Stephen Hawking has a way of writing that doesn't talk down to people.
I think real intellectuals have a way of being positive and inviting with their work/arguments/studies/ect

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Was talking with a buddy of mine about this. Watched a video of Neil Degrasse Tyson explaining astrophysics in a plain, uncomplicated way. Wasn't pretentious, didn't overdo it with terminology only other physicists would know. Even Stephen Hawking has a way of writing that doesn't talk down to people.
I think real intellectuals have a way of being positive and inviting with their work/arguments/studies/ect
You don't know a damn thing about astrophysics and you would feel really stupid if you tried to review an astrophysics journal. What you got was a nice fairy tale.