How to spot a psuedo-intellectual

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the real, one of the quickest way to point em out is the fact that they're very pretentious in nature, and seem to jump at the opportunity to flex their "intellectual muscle", even answering questions no one asked. Then, once challenged and/or proven wrong, it starts out a debate, then pretty much ends up being an fight for the last word, complete with the adult equivalent of "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU, YOU'RE AN IDIOT, I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG DUMBASS!" <-----that is a pseudo-intellectual self destructing. Alot of them also tend to try and push their opinions on others as facts, and when the other party disagrees and/or the pseudo-intellectual cannot comprehend their stance on the issue, they get frustrated and resort to name calling like dude mentioned earlier. People who act like this usually get their mentality from spending a lot of time around yes men and people who see through the bullshyt, but don't wanna bother wasting time arguing with those types.

As stated earlier..... *see any Art Barr post*
I rarely read Art Barr's posts, but this is a pretty accurate description.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Some dude on my fb friendslist :smh:

The term "snitching" does not apply when dealing with someone considerably less intelligent then yourself. I'm honestly at the point in my life that I'd rather let "the man" handle my lightwork because I have too much to lose to be "getting at" some soggy jean street nikka.. We aren't even in the same IQ bracket.

My IQ is 127, the average is 80.. Go figure why I think everyone is a fukkin idiot.

He's a rapper of sorts

"I get mines, fukk what he said//bring the biscuit to his house, call it breakfast in bed"

In case yall aint know, I have bars for days.. Holla @ me if u need a writer..

:laff:

Been rappin for 10 years, but aint got shyt to show, accept for that fact that I'm low key, better then everyone you know personally
On my way back to this corruption infiltrated place where fearlessness runs parallel with having nothing to lose.

nikkas grown with no car :stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol at "getting brolic in reps".

You really are a fool my man.

Here's one more neg. I bet you'll remember me now. ;)
Negs really don't mean shyt. Daps>>>>>>
The point was you say my name and then act like you weren't. Don't get shook now. You will go into the realm of obscurity just as those before you.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negs really don't mean shyt. Daps>>>>>>
The point was you say my name and then act like you weren't. Don't get shook now. You will go into the realm of obscurity just as those before you.

:snoop: at you still not getting it.

Let me help you out here.

What name did I put in your rep?

Daps
You know whats kind of ironic. Wouldnt it kind of make you a psuedo intellectual if your telling how to spot for psuedo intellectuals? I mean not to be condescending or to say takes one to know one but just a thought.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:snoop: at you still not getting it.

Let me help you out here.

What name did I put in your rep?
One that isn't mine. :umad:. Don't make assumptions and you don't look like a fukking retard. You're boring and unoriginal. Puts on ignore.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You know whats kind of ironic. Wouldnt it kind of make you a psuedo intellectual if your telling how to spot for psuedo intellectuals? I mean not to be condescending or to say takes one to know one but just a thought.

I am one. Im just asking people how to spot one so i know how to conceal myself better :lolbron:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This V Lister is really trying to make a name by talking about a hot topic. :deadrose: The virgins are in full force. And dude was dikkriding me a few months ago too. It says he quoted me but IDK what he said.

LOL!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This V Lister is really trying to make a name by talking about a hot topic. :deadrose: The virgins are in full force. And dude was dikkriding me a few months ago too. It says he quoted me but IDK what he said.

LOL!

:laugh:

**** man......

:laugh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why is this loser still quoting me? nikkas so thirsty for attention. That's what happens when you can't get women ladies and gentlemen.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why does this dude keep blowing up my notifications? I refresh my page and it shows he quoted me again within seconds.