'How to Make It in America' stars Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk tease possible 3rd season

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:dwillhuh:How can he afford to live there?
He lived near 1st avenue which isn't that expensive for a guy like Dom. He was a charismatic guy who sold weed too very rich people. He had an in too begin with. You watched the show, they never hung with bums and people not making moves.

Daps
I liked it but the gap between these seasons are getting crazy!

They would basically need spend a lot on re-advertising this show again.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
they COULD bring this back If they wanted to.

I don't understand how Girls got picked up and this didn't.
You don't understand that Girls had higher ratings and nominated for awards and HTMIA wasn't? I like how to much better but I'm not going pretend that Girls wasn't more popular just because I didn't like the other show .

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:lupe:

I'm cool with them doing this - as long as they always keep that goal of 'blowing up' just out of their reach. If not, it becomes Entourage 2.0.

Luis GOATman back? :salute:
It already was Entourage 2.0:manny:The show came out just as I was finishing college and for me and my group of friends it seemed like something that could speak to that point in life we were at. Instead it went the predictable Entourage route where they'd face a difficulty early in the episode and everything would work out by the end of it. Both shows never let shyt really hit the fan or let situations ever get way too dark and depressing. Say what you want about Girls, but that show does depict millennials going from thinking they have the world at their fingertips to them getting a healthy slap of reality quick fast like Ramadan. How to Make it in America never leaves the "world at our fingertips" honeymoon stage.

With all that said, I'd definitely be down for another season:blessed:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
044067ba39dde23b5711724c08d30e84.png