'How to Make It in America' stars Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk tease possible 3rd season

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Hopefully it happens because things were finally coming together in season 2 after a slow season 1.

Even if it was only 1 season and it was on Netflix, I would be happy just so it can finally get closure.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The streetwear fad has died down since the show came off air, the appeal is dead so they would definitely have to rework some ideas they had for the series prior to it being cancelled
Doesn't have to be street wear.

Theres tons of brands still thriving on more high-end materials

Outlier. Norse Projects. public school. etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I disagree. Hypebeast culture is what that morphed into and that is very much alive. Plus that crowd loved this show...As much as myself. It wouldn't be a hard transition at all.
Theres tons of high-end brands they can morph into.

I look at stuff like Common Projects or Outlier or etc.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I was wrong about Flatbush, Ben lived in Greenpoint. Now here is a scene that is so true its scary, Ben played this like a boss. He took a chance staying in the cab because Nancy could have shut him down while he had an easy lay with the blonde . He played Nancy like a child and smashed raw first night. Again if you not in nightlife, you wouldn't know how true this happens.